Are there any young transsexuals here?

• December 18, 2009 12:31 AM GMT
    Are there any transsexuals that are my age (I'm 23) or around it on Trannyweb because I think it would be great to talk to somebody who is going through transition like I am right now especially around my age.
  • December 18, 2009 5:53 PM GMT
    Nikki I have seen a few here before but they are rarely on and if they are its only once in a while. I would like to talk to some who just started their transition like me and its not that I got problem with people who are going through it that all older since I am talking to you and Marsha where you two are twice my age. Any way thanks for the advice where to find other transsexual like me who are young and just started their transition into woman or man.

With love,
    Ashley
  • December 19, 2009 4:00 AM GMT
    Hi Christine, what I meant to say was that I was looking for someone who I could talk to and be internet friends with so I was really asking for advice and I should made it clear but I appreciate the advice you are giving me . Just to let you know I do talk to other transsexuals that are older and have already experience what I am going through such as Nikki and Marsha, and they are great to talk to since I already have them in my yahoo messenger. Now I will be seeing a therapist tomorrow about how I feel and this will be my first visit to one about be a woman that is trapped in a man's body and my feelings as one on the inside so I do hope it goes well with me. Christine I would also like to say that thanks for offering your help for me that was nice and I think I will messenger later on so look in your mail box later on.

With love,
    Ashley
    • 2017 posts
    December 18, 2009 5:19 PM GMT
    There are quite a few Ashley, although only as a full member can you undertake a search to find them. Putting a notice here is good, and you can also put an advert in 'Tranny Ads' too. You may also come across them in the chatroom of course, which would be ideal as you can have a real time 'conversation' with them then.

Nikki
    • 2358 posts
    December 18, 2009 10:24 PM GMT
    Ashley, I'm near enough your age, 26, But more a been and done it girl, than in the process, Perhaps its not somone who is in the process of transitioning you need to talk to, more somone like Lucy, who has also gone all the way, or Marsha both with a mass of experience and a wealth of information, perhaps, more of a help and guide to avoid the pitfalls and misnomers that can come up from other younger people trying to find their way. But if you need any help, leave me a message in my mail box,
    I don't do reccomendations as to a way, each to their own. circumstances differ so much from one individual to another. But if you need answers, post them here, there is always somone here that knows somthing or knows somone who can tell you the answer.

xxXCristineXxx