Which Female Celebrity Are You?

• January 2, 2010 7:44 PM GMT
    If you could be any female celbrity at all, who would you be and why?

Given a choice, I would like to be Alexandra Neldel who is a famous German actress. She's from my hometown, Berlin and she's a real babe.

Here's are some photos of her http://www.perfectpeople.[...]del.htm

Now over to you. Who would you be?

Femmy
    • 72 posts
    January 2, 2010 8:10 PM GMT
    I will not want to be someone else.Perhaps if such a wish could be granted i will like to become a complete woman naturally.Live freely wear beautiful clothes and would definitely like to give birth.
    • 1912 posts
    January 2, 2010 10:24 PM GMT
    Hey I'm not too proud to say if I had a choice what celebrity would I like to be.

Simple enough, I would love to be Sandra Bullock. She is the girl next door beautiful, actually smarter than many of the movie roles she plays, and one of the wealthiest women out there. She even has a private life. LOL, and I wouldn't have to move far because one of her houses is only a short distance from where I now live.

Hugs,
    Marsha
  • January 3, 2010 7:54 PM GMT
    Sandra Bullock has time for a private life? Some of her roles are pretty intelligent though.

Personally I would probably be Gwen Stefani. She has courage to be exactly who she is and wear whatever she wants. And at the same time, she's still essentially the same person she always was with the same values, she just happened to get famous.
  • January 3, 2010 8:45 PM GMT
    Hey Melody-Hedley Lamar!(chuckle-i'm a Mel Brooks fan) She was one of the greats,seriously-and didn't she invent an anti-magnetic mine as well? xxx
    • 308 posts
    January 4, 2010 11:54 AM GMT
    Well I am going to ring in on this one, and date myself AGAIN, BUT SHE IS 63 ALSO...Joey Heatherton....Don't know how many know about her.
    http://www.perfectpeople.[...]ton.htm

And if I had a second wish or should I say a toss up between these two Reba McEntire
    http://www.fanpix.net/gal[...]res.htm
    Actually, I was asked to do a show as Reba with another performer. But, sigh, time and circumstances got in the way of that one.
    But we all have dreams, I cannot complain though.
    Huggs...Tammy
    • 1083 posts
    January 5, 2010 3:10 AM GMT
    **purrs**

Dah-lings--

I am a celebrity. I'm well known. There are those who want to be like me.

**a bit more seriously**

Don't laugh too hard, or your wine will come out your nose and short your keyboard. I will not be held liable when you do.

Some of you smart ladies know that there are those who wish they could be like you, too. You know the ones...the ones that wish they could walk outside as women, but just can't. The ones that wish they could pass as a woman. (Or at least not look like a halfback in a half-slip.) The ones that would give anything--anything at all!--to live just one day in your pumps.

By being here, sharing, talking, laughing and caring...we are celebrities because we aren't afraid to tell people who we really are.

Consider this, my dears: we are the celebrities that others look up to. We are thus because we dare.

I wrote this in 2004:
    10...15...20 years down the road, when TrannyWeb is THE largest Tranny website in the world, with 50,000 ACTIVE members and something like 250,000 posts, when it's run by a company that is all tranny and Katie has retired to raise llamas for sweaters, some kid will be looking at all the stuff we've posted. She'll be doing an assignment in a gender/sexuality class. We who have reached any kind of "Goddess" status early on will be looked at as the pioneers, the icons, and the heroines of the TG movement, like it or not. (I suppose that will include me as well; but I'm no icon...iconoclastic, perhaps, sex-symbol maybe...but not an icon.)

Because, dears, we are the ones creating the pathways for tomorrow's TransPeople to come and live in real time. Consider this as you drift off to sleep tonight: We are tomorrow's heroines.

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina
    • 1195 posts
    January 5, 2010 3:22 PM GMT
    • 1017 posts
    January 2, 2010 9:13 PM GMT
    Hi Femmy,

Not sure I'd want to actually be anyone else, but I'd certainly love to have some of the qualities of my favorite actress from the Golden Age of Hollywood, Austrian born Hedy Lamarr.

She was, IMHO, the most beautiful actress in the movies, ever. And she had brains, in 1941 she co-held an early patent for Frequency Hopping which is used today in WiFi and cellular communications (my field).

A remarkable woman.

Best,
    Melody

• 1017 posts
    January 3, 2010 8:57 PM GMT
    Hi Nina,

I'm a big Mel Brooks fan, too. Funny, funny man.

You're right, the Frequency Hopping thing was intended to to help control torpedoes (I'm not smart enough to really understand it). Apparently the technology didn't exist during WWII to actually implement it, but by the 1960's it was revived for communications.

Best,
    Melody
    • 2358 posts
    January 5, 2010 9:45 AM GMT
    Mina love your post, so apt in the circumstances, I have never aspired to be anyone else, Spending all my time trying to be myself. If I did, would probably be a cross between Cher forever having a trim and tuck and wanting the caustic outlook and ireverant humour of Joan Rivers. To quote Joan Rivers,''No way would i like to look like Elizabeth Taylor, the way she has gained weight, must be due to all that wedding cake she eats''.

Cristine.,
    • 2573 posts
    January 5, 2010 4:14 PM GMT
    Marsha,

Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite actresses as well, for the reasons you mention and would certainly be high on my list.

As I have mentioned before, I loved Hilary Swank as Julie Pierce in THE NEXT KARATE KID, because I identified with that character as who the real me would have been like if I was gg. Tomboy-femininity.
    • 2017 posts
    January 6, 2010 12:26 PM GMT
    Sandra Bullock would be my choice too! (This is getting weird now) lol pretty much for the same reasons listed, girl next door beauty etc. Plus, (in her film roles at least) she knows how to look good and still be tough. A great combination.

Her acheivements have been impressive and she keeps her personal life separate from Hollywood and out of the papers unlike many.

Nikki