Sheercover?

• 21 posts
    January 9, 2010 11:58 AM GMT
    Hi girls...has anyone tried Sheercover? This is the product that is advertised on TV as an info-mercial. Seems to work wonderfully well covering up blemishes even birthmarks, and I was wondering if anyone has tried it to cover up the dreaded facial hair?
    • 30 posts
    January 9, 2010 9:36 PM GMT
    Hi... I don't know about Sheercover... In the US, I use Dermablend, which is probably very similar. I use the leg and arm rather than the face cover, because I think it is more opaque. I shave as closely as I possibly can, then put just enough Dermablend to cover my whole face below the eyes.... It does a very good job of hiding any beard shadow, and leaves a smooth, evenly colored complexion. Powdering it then sets it and makes it somewhat waterproof. After that , I use a normal liquid makeup from forehead to neck, and apply the rest of my makeup as carefully as I can.
    Since beard can be the easiest giveaway when people see you, I can say that I have actually met a gentleman TWICE, who has called me beautiful (a gross exaggeration, but very flattering)!
    Go ahead and try your Sheercover in this way, and let the rest of us know if that brand works as well!
    • 21 posts
    January 10, 2010 1:27 AM GMT
    Thanks for the reply Karin. I'll try it asap and post the results.

Selena
  • January 11, 2010 4:52 AM GMT
    hi selena i have'nt tried it but wonder the same as you, i see you are in melb, im in nsw your the first aussie ive come acrosss on this site maybe we will have a chat some time .

hugs bejewelled
    • 21 posts
    January 11, 2010 6:40 AM GMT
    Hi Michelle,

There are other Aus girls here. Look for the Aus forum in the directory and you should find a few more.

Yes I want to try it as it looks sooo effective in the commercials, and so easy to use.

Selena
  • March 4, 2010 7:35 PM GMT
    I was wondering the same about it......i was looking on ebay to see if there was any on there. Probably have to ring the number on the commercial even if its just to try it . Its only money when it comes down to it and what price do you pay to look good? Stephanie.