Goodbye!

Tags : None
  • I don,t think that I,ve made many friends here-in fact I have been bitterly disappointed at the lack of response to ANY of my contributions and appalled at the intolerance and conformism I've seen here.If any of my friends from the 'chat room' wish to stay in touch i can be found on Trannyinternational and Transliving.Adieu-Nina Papillon.
      January 15, 2010 9:28 PM GMT
  • Dear Nina-

I'm sorry to see that you wish to leave, especially under the circumstances you've alluded to. Personally speaking, I can't say that I agree with you, but we are each of us entitled to our own opinions. Congeniality, I suppose is, like so many other things, in the eye of the beholder. My best to you on your journey.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 15, 2010 11:17 PM GMT
  • I know we have had a share of battles but I feel in many ways both of us have grown from them. You are very talented and your opinions will be missed here. I wish you the best in life.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      January 16, 2010 12:32 AM GMT
  • Bye Nina,
    I'll miss reading your (somewhat bizarre to me anyway) posts.
    Take care.
      January 16, 2010 5:10 AM GMT
  • Don't be so insufferably smug!
      January 16, 2010 7:00 AM GMT
  • Ok then, I won't miss reading your somewhat bizarre (to me) posts.
    But I still wish you well.
      January 16, 2010 8:29 AM GMT
  • This is noble of you,Marsha-as my hero,the great Samuel Johnson said about a generous adversary.Don,t want to get personal,Marsha but going through a tough time at moment.God Bless,Nina Papillon-xxx
      January 16, 2010 10:42 AM GMT
  • Joni,thanks-that was kind of you.Always thought your contributions kindly as well!hugs'n stuff,Nina P.xx
      January 16, 2010 10:45 AM GMT
  • Are you going or not? I personally have read your posts with interest some I concur with some I don't, i will miss your posts, but a girl has to do what she has to do. whatever, I wish you well, I have learned in my short time here, that lots of people read the threads, not everyone replies, a lot don't even bother to read any, just prefering to idle their time away in the chat room.

Cassandra.
      January 16, 2010 10:54 AM GMT
  • Cassandra,yes I am-just a matter of courtesy that I reply and thank you for your observations.Actually I disagree with myself about 3 times before breakfast.Just wanted to bounce ideas back and forth,particularly as I am so conflicted as to my next step.I certainly wished that I looked as stunningly 'Femme' as you-my Makeover was highly flattering!Regards and hugs,Nina P.xx
      January 16, 2010 11:50 AM GMT
  • Well sincerely wish you would not leave, but good luck whatever you do.

Bye x

Cassandra
      January 16, 2010 12:11 PM GMT
  • Thanks,Cassandra-but would look like 'Ole blue eyes' if I stayed on;as it is I've had more feedback in 18 hours than in 6 months!xxx'n hugs,Nina
      January 16, 2010 12:52 PM GMT
  • Hi Nina,

Maybe I'm crazy, but I recall responding to your posts at least twice in the last week or so.

But If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Best,
    Melody
    <p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      January 16, 2010 2:17 PM GMT
  • Nina...there's room for all kinds in this world...you, me, all of us..gawd girl, do not take it personally when you feel like your thoughts and concerns are being ignored. We ALL need thick skin to make it in this unforgiving world we share and do not judge how others think of you by their lack of interaction. To me, you're off the 'king wall...just like me! (smile) I think others just do not know how to react nor know what to say...think twice, count to ten, and come back and add your usual vinegar!
    If we don't see you, all the best to you...honestly, you've been a breath or fresh air in a sometimes generic atmosphere!
    Traci
    <p>Traci</p>
      January 16, 2010 2:56 PM GMT
  • Tracy-I'm going to miss you most-got the feeling that if we'd met we might have got on too well! I imagine a few saloon bars being trashed!Here's looking at you,kid!(seriously,Tracy-there's a lot going on off stage that,s doing my head in)xxxxxxxx'n hugs,Nina
      January 16, 2010 3:02 PM GMT
  • Cheerio Melody-Nina
      January 16, 2010 3:03 PM GMT
  • Oh...I am a lightweight drinker...a real cheap date! But can be lots of fun without it! Hope whatever it is that has you upset goes away and you come back to your "normal" self...
    Traci
    <p>Traci</p>
      January 16, 2010 4:42 PM GMT
  • Thanks,Tracy-haven't drunk for 19 years but you take my point-though still don't know what 'normal' is!xxxx'n hugs,Nina.
      January 16, 2010 5:05 PM GMT
    Oh, surprised to read you're leaving, Nina. I hope it's just a short hiatus.
    I think, whilst a lot of people read the forums, it is only a small percentage who post. And a smaller percentage again who do so with regularity. [I'm a bit hit and miss, myself].
    So don't be surprised if you don't get as many responses as you'd hoped. A lot of people would have read what you'd said nonetheless. Quite often I regard myself as something of a 'threadkiller' - I post and the thread immediately dies!
    Whatever you do, my best wishes to you hunni.
    Rae xx
    www.raekelcou.com
      January 16, 2010 9:27 PM GMT
  • Thanks Rae,best of luck with the Creative Writing-it's a great idea-hugs,Nina P.xx
      January 16, 2010 9:33 PM GMT
  • Nina,
    I almost left TW (actually did for two days) shortly after I joined. It was my confused and changing emotional state that made me feel the need. I did not leave for long and will celebrate my 6 yrs in 4 months. I am so glad I did not leave.

We are always here and I have never seen anyone put down for returning. Good luck. I hope you find what you need. I always feel sad when a Sister goes away because they did not find what they needed here at TW....yet. <hugs>
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 16, 2010 11:30 PM GMT
  • Wendy,thanks for that1xxxxx'n hugs,Nina
      January 17, 2010 7:27 AM GMT
  • Nina , I will miss you're opinions ! I know I'm guilty as heck for not posting more but I did enjoy reading what you had to say . I really wish you will re- consider dear ! Ellen
    Liberalism , a desease - E Shaver
      January 18, 2010 8:25 PM GMT
  • Ellen-thanks a helluva lot for that.I was always yearning to talk to you-youve got such a fantastically kindly and womanly face and been around the block a few times one surmises?
    Feeling like poor old Judy Garland-never has a girl had so many 'come-backs'! I'll have to return now-can see now that I look as if I'm 'Taking my bat home'-if you know the English expression.Been going through a bad phase and I confess my judgement has got clouded-been surprised and moved at graciousness of you gals' gracious farewells-choked and somewhat remorseful-hugs'n stuff-xxxxx-Nina Papillon.
      January 18, 2010 8:41 PM GMT
  • We're all one big happy dysfunctional family in here Nina...kinda like "we can beat on you, but nobody else better get near you" family thingie! (smile)
    Traci
    <p>Traci</p>
      January 19, 2010 12:35 AM GMT