Polishing nails

• 308 posts
    February 6, 2010 6:39 AM GMT
    Without resurrecting an old thread, I thought I would start a new one for this topic.
    Some mention was made concerning the best method to polish nails. I believe Marsha, described this method. but here is a pic of my board, a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a thin piece of material, to what ever size you wish and drill ten quarter to three sixteenths holes on a 60 degree angle and use some craft wax sticks, about a half to three quarters of an inch long, melt the ends and slip them into the holes giving you this finished board. Just lightly press your nails onto the top, and polish and coat your nails, without any problem of messing them up, and let them dry for as long as you need. See attached file.
    Tammy
  • February 6, 2010 7:10 AM GMT
    Tammy
    You're an ingineer girl!
    • 72 posts
    February 6, 2010 4:29 PM GMT
    I am growing my natural nails and shape them.Still i have not used the artificial ones.
    • 157 posts
    February 6, 2010 5:41 PM GMT
    I try to let my nails grow out so I can shape them. Unfortunately my job requires hand labor so I uaually break them before they are more than quarter inch long. But I do keep them smooth with a clear polish on as much as possible.

Jeri