I can,t find the answer.

• 129 posts
    February 25, 2010 10:54 PM GMT
    I have been racking my brain to try to figure out why i did what i did to Cristine and i still can,t find an answer . I insulted her and her intelligence , i don,t drink or do drugs and i am definatly not seeking attention i get enought of that every day , sympathy i can do without too so i attacked a beautiful intelligent woman for no reason, it was not envy although i do envy beautiful women i don,t verbaly attack them .
    Cristine i would say is one of the most respected girls on this site and i now have even more respect for her as she has forgiven me , i don,t know if this should be discussed here but i feel it needs to be if only to stop it happening again to anyone from anyone .
    I thought i had run out of tears but when i read back on what i had wrote i cried and i don,t mind addmiting it i was discusted and ashamed with myself for saying what i did , the thing is once its posted its posted and if i do leave here i hope this stays here as there is a lesson to be learned from my actions "we are all human" and we all have feelings and we need to stick together and stand up for our beliefs together as one , being TS TV or CD is not our fault it is a fact of life' we are who we are and theres no getting away from it, i have had to tell others "if you think i do this for fun your the one who needs help" one thing i will say is 99% of people in this world do accept us or try to and i have found out that the younger generation are more accepting than the older ones . My neighbour until recently had,nt spoken to me for years , she is a pensioner and i found her laying on her lawn last summer and she had no pulse so i gave her mouth to mouth and chest compressions untill the paramedics arrived and saved her life, needless to say she now speaks to me but thats what it took for her to accept me as human again.
    I do believe being transgendered makes us better people, its bloody hard but it makes us strong and one day soon i hope we can all just be who we are without anyone batting an eye lid , i am the most looked at person in my town but i don,t care and hopefully one day they won,t keep looking on me as being different .
    I am ending this here as i have strayed a bit but before i end i know i have apoligised to Cristine but i also upset her friends too so to all of you i give you my sincere apoligies .
    Love and hugs to you all, Julia xx .
    • 129 posts
    February 25, 2010 11:58 PM GMT
    Hi Anna-Marie.
    I did do wrong because its not the way i am , i put up with crap but i never dish it out for the simple reason that i know how it feels , i don,t like what i done and i don,t know why and thats whats bugging me.
    I pride myself on my honesty and there is know way on earth i was honestly thinking what i wrote , it has actualy made me feel bloody awefull , my friends all say i am soft with a big heart and those words i wrote were not the words of a soft big hearted person .
    Julia x
  • February 26, 2010 1:07 AM GMT
    Julia,
    It takes a sincere person to perceive and confront their mistakes. I applaud you for exposing them publicly rather than running away. I'm glad you're staying to share your big heart. We all need to pull together

Jennifer
    • 157 posts
    February 26, 2010 1:28 AM GMT
    Julia

I don’t want to belabor the original episode but I think you have beaten yourself up enough over it. I think your apologies have been heartfelt and sincere, so let the healing begin. I am sure Cristine has forgiven you and it is time for you to forgive yourself. If you need a reason why this happened, blame on it the alignment of the stars or perhaps the little people doing mischief.

There will be many opportunities for you to share your feelings, experiences, opinions, and friendship with everyone – so stick around.
    • 746 posts
    February 26, 2010 5:45 AM GMT
    Julia, you've earned back your respect in here...no need to beat yourself anymore...it's over and done and Crissie will be the first to acknowledge that. So enough of this...stick around, place your two cents in when and where you feel appropriate and welcome to our big happy whacky family!
    With open arms and a big hug...
    Traci xxx
  • February 26, 2010 3:11 PM GMT
    Julia.
    C'mon girl, enough!
    You've apologised and your apology's been accepted.
    • 2068 posts
    February 25, 2010 11:32 PM GMT

I can't see that you have done anything wrong Julia......some peeps can get a bit stressed here. I wouldn't Worry yourself hon...

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 1652 posts
    February 26, 2010 1:06 AM GMT
    Hi Julia,
    No-one wants you to leave TW, myself included. Yes, once it’s posted it’s posted (you have a brief period where you can edit your post, delete it all if you wish, not sure how long though). I think when people do leave, all their posts and blogs are automatically deleted. Don’t make a hasty decision to cancel your membership (especially since you’ve paid for a full year!)
    We’ve had a few people come onto this site and quickly start criticising others, for some sad people it seems to be a bit of a hobby, and some have caused uproar. I’m sure you’re not one of those people, but any uncalled for comments get pounced on pretty quick around here.
    You’ve done the decent thing and graciously apologised and people will respect you for that, so please stick around and put something positive into this wonderful community. We may bark a bit, but we don’t bite.
    xx
    • 1980 posts
    February 26, 2010 1:53 AM GMT
    Julia, you are welcome here as a member of the TW family. We all say things we may later regret, lord knows I have done it often enough in the past myself to my great sorrow. Sometimes things can't be undone and sometimes they can. As far as this particular matter, it appears to me the people most directly involved are ready to let it go, so perhaps it's time to simply let it lie and move on.

Leaving TW or not is up to you, but speaking personally I hope that you'll stay.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 734 posts
    February 26, 2010 2:34 AM GMT
    Julia,
    I haven't got the faintest idea what you posted. [I've been a bit hit and miss here lately]. But, girl, you have apologised, taken it on the chin as they say and that should be the end of the matter.
    We all say things we regret. The heat of the moment. A misunderstanding. If the Cristine you're talking about is the Cristine I'm thinking of, then she has big shoulders, big intellect and a big heart.
    And if all else fails, as others have said, you've paid for the year so you can ^&*(( well stay here!
    Best wishes.
    Rae xx
    • 2358 posts
    February 26, 2010 10:51 AM GMT
    Julia, Hugs.

Stop beating yourself up, Only a person with great integity and sincerity would apologise in the way you have, A public apology and a private one. Lets put an end to this NOW and move on, I think I responded to your original posts quite adequately anyway, lol.

Cristine. xXx
    • 2017 posts
    February 26, 2010 1:07 PM GMT
    Julia, we all make mistakes from time to time, we all say things that we may not normally have done, and in non verbal communications, comments can sometimes be misunderstood as well. Once it's said, it's too late to take it back, but an apology such as you have given goes a long way to healing wounds. Don't fret over it any longer, just put it behind you, I know the rest of us will.

Nikki
    • 2358 posts
    May 4, 2010 2:21 PM BST
    I have just been re-reading this post, somewhat saddened I even responded, perhaps agravating things, Not seen Julia since, such a shame, I can usually see into people, in my heart I know she was a realy a lovely person and could have contributed so much to this site, I sincerely hope she gets back in touch. Perhaps a bit of discression on my part a pm would have sorted things out better, perhaps we should all learn somthing from this, not to respond in anger, losing someone who would I think turn out to have been a valued freind

Cristine