Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » The Evolution of Marsha

The Evolution of Marsha

Tags : None
  • Marsha, I'd like to do an interview with you for the Tribune. Are you game?

Mere
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 15, 2010 10:36 PM GMT
  • Thanks y'all, and Mere I sent you a message regarding the interview. Time is just moving along here, I am now into my second week post-op. The catheter came out a couple days ago and I am now up to dilating 3 times a day. For those thinking dilating sounds like it might be erotic, I can assure you it is far from being erotic. The food here at the hotel is very good and the nurse is now allowing me to go across the street to the mall where there are restaurants galore. I will try and get a few pictures up soon.

Hugs,
    Marsha
      December 16, 2010 6:42 AM GMT
  • Hi Marsha, glad to know all went well and you're a happy lady.

A year ago I asked my NHS to let me go to Dr Chettawut to save me time and them money but they refused as the idiots at gender clinic said they had no idea who Dr Chett was!
    So its been another year of my life down the drain and three times the cost for my NHS and thats before we get to court.

December 16, 2010 2:39 PM GMT
  • Yah, Marsha, restaurants....sure.....not those shops....no, really just going across to eat....not doing any shopping, shopping, shopping....LOL
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      December 17, 2010 5:53 AM GMT
  • Thanks Rose. Shhhh! Wendy. Don't spread rumors,lol. I have been working on my endurance and have now explored all 5 floors of Seacon Mall. I haven't checked out each shop yet but I still have two weeks of recovery to get it done, lol. My two nurses checked on me today and said I was doing very good with no sign of infection. They are also impressed with the doctors fine work on me. He really did a fantastic job. But back to important things, I did some shopping earlier today and found 2 sun dresses and 3 tops. I have to take a break at times because it is amazing how my energy level runs low quickly, so I find a restaurant with padded seats to stop and have a meal and break. I had McD's for lunch, but tonight I stopped at a local restaurant and had a nice T-bone steak dinner that included a coleslaw type salad, fries and an onion ring with coffee for $6.

Tomorrow I graduate from my #1 dilator and move up to the next size. Dr. Chettawut supplies you with 4 sizes of dilators where #4 would make any man jealous, lol.

Here is a picture of my beautiful nurses:
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      December 17, 2010 2:12 PM GMT
  • Pad Thai...U R overdue!
    <p>Traci</p>
      December 17, 2010 5:43 PM GMT
  • Marsha,
    Sounds wonderful exploring the mall and going out to eat. Sorry that I have not been talking to you through Skype. I hope you really enjoy your experience there as it is life changing and a once in a lifetime opportunity. I am not going to bother you with my problems because you are having such a fantastic time. Peace to you girl. Miss you.
      December 17, 2010 7:02 PM GMT
  • lemon grass soup, pad tai or pad see wa.. and chicken satys of course
      December 17, 2010 11:27 PM GMT
  • I have now been in Bangkok for two full weeks. Besides trips to Dr. Chettawut's clinic, Bangkok hospital, and the Seacon Square Mall, I have not ventured far from my hotel. My wife is now in the air on her way to join me and when she arrives I hope to really take in the sights of Bangkok, Thailand. Yesterday I met a couple other gals at the hotel who had FFS with Dr. Chettawut. I didn't realize he was also considered one of the best FFS surgeons in the world. Gals from Finland, France, Australia, New Zealand and the United States were at the hotel this past week after having FFS surgery with Dr. Chettawut. Saturday I started my extended dilations with the #1 dilator for 30 minutes and the #2 for 10 minutes. Yesterday I found it very difficult with the larger #2 dilator. It literally took my breath away as I inserted it and kept pressure on it for 10 minutes. It does come very close to being painful. The nurses said that was normal the first day and I found today was much easier and it did not have the same effect on my breath or pain as on Saturday. My peeing is also improving. Today my friend went to town to visit someone she knows who lives here. I chose to use the day as a rest day to allow me to have more energy for when my wife arrives. I did go to the mall for a couple things along with meals, but I did not overdo it. I also laid by the pool this afternoon catching some sun rays. I won't post pictures of my surgery but I did show it to a close friend on Skype and she was amazed at how good it looks. My swelling is actually minimal so the detail really shows. My friend is about to get back and we will head off to dinner once she arrives so I will end this here.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      December 19, 2010 11:37 AM GMT
  • Congratulations Marsha Ann, what a wonderful Christmas present. Best wishes to you and yours.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 20, 2010 4:34 PM GMT
  • I had Pad Thai Monday night for dinner. It was good and I also had a nice serving of sweet and sour chicken Thai style to go along with the Pad Thai. I have found a restaurant close by with a large variety that has made it easy to enjoy a mix of foods. I'm staying at a luxury hotel that puts on a superb breakfast buffet which includes traditional items such as pancakes, bacon, eggs, and pastries, but they also have a vast assortment of Thai items and what appears to be Japanese menu items. As long as you eat away from the hotel, food prices are extremely reasonable in Bangkok. It is a toss up actually as to weather food or clothing is the best deal when coming to Thailand.

This morning, now Tuesday here, Dr. Chettawut's office called to ask if I would do a video testimonial for Dr. Chettawut. I said I would so I guess a bunch of people will be here tomorrow morning to interview and film me. So who knows, I may be coming to a big screen near you one day, lol. They also asked if I would be willing to correspond with a prospective client who is very concerned about the care that would be provided should she have Dr. Chettawut perform her SRS. Again I said yes, so it will be interesting to see what questions this person may have. I really can't think of a single issue that has come up that wasn't handle in a true caring manner, yet professional. Just like my having to go to the hospital to do a stress test, Dr. Chettawut wants a positive outcome and does whatever is necessary to ensure a positive outcome.

Hugs,
    Marsha

December 21, 2010 8:10 AM GMT
  • Marsha, I'm thrilled for ya as it seems that you're dream has finialy come about ! Now you report that you will become a famous motion picture star ? Whew, now you'll want money every time you post , ha ha ha ha .............. ellen
    Liberalism , a desease - E Shaver
      December 21, 2010 12:43 PM GMT
  • Dr. Chettawut had an unannounced party here at the hotel tonight for his staff and patients. I mentioned in an earlier post when he first saw me he had concerns about my EKG so I had to go to the hospital here in Bangkok and get checked out. Something else I did not mention was that do to the fact that I had been circumcised and been on hormones for nearly 6 years, the amount of available skin for surgery was also questionable. I have mentioned in recent posts here what a great job he did and how natural in appearance my SRS accomplished along with above average depth, but that turns out to be only part of the story. Tonight at the party, Dr. Chettawut said to me, because of my confidence in him doing the best possible job, he pushed himself to achieve the finest results for me. I had heard something along those lines from my nurses, but I didn't realize until speaking with the doctor tonight, what really went on. Dr. Chettawut will have a place in my heart forever.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      December 21, 2010 3:44 PM GMT
  • Hi Marsha,

I know I haven't contacted you since a private message before you left for Thailand. My bad.

I'm so glad for you that things have turned out so well. You found the right doctor and have realized the mind/body/spiritual symbiosis that a lot of us don't have the will, finances, courage or (in my case) conviction to achieve.

Now that the cosmic wrong that was done to you is corrected, I hope your life is everything you want it to be.

Best,
    Mellie

ps, I still think your wife is a saint...
    <p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      December 22, 2010 2:28 AM GMT
  • Melody, both you an Marsha are special in my opinion! Thats my story ....................... ellen
      December 22, 2010 1:32 PM GMT
  • Marsha,
    I was, as a nurse, impressed with how perfectly your procedure went, before, during and after as well as your aesthetic results (or so I am told). Without seeing a statistical history I would have to, on the basis of your experience, Give Dr C my endorsement if asked by anyone seeking SRS.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      December 24, 2010 4:11 AM GMT
  • Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since the last update here, again thank you girls for the nice comments. I am healing exceptionally well according to everyone and have been increasing my endurance daily. Some of the firsts for me since my last post are I have laid out by the pool in my bikini a few times now and we have ventured out sightseeing a few times. The hotel had a Christmas party which was really nice. We have been eating extremely well here and I have made it a point to eat some Thai food at each meal when possible. There is still some ache if you want to call it that, but it has basically been pain free all along. The swelling is minimal which highlights the quality work Dr. Chettawut performed on me. I wish everyone well and Merry Cristmas, although it is already the day after here in Thailand, but back home many are sitting down to their Christmas dinner.
    Love,
    Marsha
      December 26, 2010 12:50 AM GMT
  • To be actually able to wear a bikini "properly" must be a fantastic feeling.
      December 26, 2010 2:54 AM GMT
  • Janis, I read your post earlier today and I got to thinking about how do you describe the feeling of wearing a bikini in public after SRS. I have very little swelling and even with a pad my bikini fits great. I've been back at the hotel for 2 weeks now and have been wearing panties everyday so I guess you can say they pretty much fit and appear similar to bikini bottoms, so it really isn't the look that is on your mind. And I have laid poolside wearing my bikini at other resorts over the last couple years. So I think the best way to describe the feeling is it is another one of those burdens taken off your shoulders, you no longer have to worry about being discovered. I can now just lay back on the lounge with my MP3 player going and close my eyes with no worries. What a feeling.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      December 26, 2010 1:40 PM GMT
  • Marsha, I am so happy that this is all working out for you. I am taking my time with the questions as I want this to be perfect. I'll be back in touch in a day or two.

Otherwise, we are here for you!

Mere
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 26, 2010 10:36 PM GMT
  • This morning was a tear jerker as I had my final checkup with Dr. Chettawut and his staff. They picked my wife and I up at the hotel around 10a.m. and brought us to Dr. Chettawut's clinic. I was taken to the changing room to disrobe and lead to the examination room. There I climbed on the table and placed my legs in the stirrups. The doctor then came in and as he first looked at my genitalia, the smile on his face clearly showed he was very pleased with the results. I have had no infection, no torn stitches, no granulation, just what amounts to an ideal surgery. I have been blessed. The doctor gave me a douche which amounted to a cold feeling, then proceeded to check me out. He then took the time to explain each detail and how it was created and from what original tissue. He even tested my clitoris sensitivity, omg, I don't need to say more, gasp, lol. As quick as it started, the exam came to an end and I changed and went downstairs to the office area. There Dr. Chettawut presented me with a lighted crystal scene in a glass case, and on the back was the writing "Happy New Year 2011, To Ms. Marsha from Dr. Chettawut team, and signed by the doctor and all his staff. I broke down crying. After composing myself, we took a couple pictures.

Thank you Dr. Chettawut for all you have done for me.

Love,
    Marsha

December 28, 2010 7:29 AM GMT
  • Marsha,
    I am so happy that everything turned out fantastic. God is with you girl. again congratulations.

Love to you and Jollie
    Marcie
      December 28, 2010 4:17 PM GMT
  • Hi Marsha,

I hope and pray that you have a wonderful NEW YEAR ahead!
    Your wife is a Gem! Maybe she should write a book about your
    journey from her perspective. It could help other spouses as well.

Have a safe trip home. I hope someday to make the same trip.

Hugz from a GS Sister,

MichelleLynn
      December 30, 2010 1:15 AM GMT
  • See Marsha, dreams really can come true ! Neva let go yer dreams .................... ellen
      December 30, 2010 9:38 PM GMT
  • Ellen,
    It is true that dreams can come true. But you have to follow that dream and take an active part in it. Wishing cannot get it done. It is only by moving forward that we can get to the end. Best wishes and a Happy 2011. May we all follow our dreams as Marsha did. Hugs

Marcie
      December 31, 2010 2:12 PM GMT