Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » You have been banned!

You have been banned!

Tags : None
  • I allways wondered why I got banned. Katie says I'm not but I can never get into the chat room. Odd odd odd.
    "Toom tut tut sut" (Mr Natural 1968)
      March 11, 2010 7:05 PM GMT
  • Cathy, I know I would love to have you back in chat and knowing your background you would fit in great with the gals that frequent chat lately. If you haven't been banned, maybe double check that your Adobe Flash Player is up to date. I believe that has effected some people in the past.
    Hugs
    Marsha
      March 11, 2010 7:10 PM GMT
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    Hi Cathy, at the time I said you were not banned I was speaking the truth. That was in May last year and you were talking about the whole site, not just the chat room. I replied with the best of intentions, suggesting what I thought may have happened and because I didn't hear from you again, I assumed that everything was okay.

Your TW account is still up and running or you would not have been able to post this forum thread.

However, I have just checked the chat room (which is a separate piece of software) and I'm afraid your name is in the banned list. I have no idea why and I did not put you in the list myself.

Let me look into this...

Hugs, Katie x
    PS I wish you'd got back to me about this last May.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      March 11, 2010 8:09 PM GMT
  • Katie, it worked for a wile. I also had a seperate account to see what happened originally and after I revealed it was me to some people that one also got banned in the chatroom. Yes, it has allways been just in the chatroom.
      May 4, 2010 7:44 PM BST
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    Hi Cathy, I'm not sure what's happened here. I have just dropped a line to Lilienne to ask her if she can shed any light on this.

By the way, what is the user name of the other account you were using, which you said is now also banned from chat?

Thanks and hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      May 5, 2010 4:09 PM BST
  • I did finally sucessfully sign into chat last night. Thanks. The name on the other account was Konekko.
      May 5, 2010 5:29 PM BST
  • Wish I'd seen you, wifey :)

/K
    x
      May 8, 2010 6:01 PM BST