wanting life thru a new lane.

• 36 posts
    May 18, 2010 2:08 AM BST
    I just thought I would give you all an update on my life and maybe you can answer a few questions. maybe you can help me change lanes. For certain reasons, I have left my job but in return, I have a small direction I am going. I have a sister who lives in redwood falls Minnesota who has decided to take me in and see if she can find me a job. I also have a sister who lives Owantanna Minnesota. I do not want them to know this but I would like to live and work as a cd/tg but do not all know where to go. I live in the iowa great lakes region currently and I am in the middle of cleaning up my trailer house. what would you suggest? It seems like the process of things happening is going slow including the cleanup of my trailer. Its like where to go what to do what club or group can be visited. I would like to take a vacation to see where I could live work and thrive as the new me. On the other hand I have been advised to seek a therapist but I do not know where to go. down here or up there? I would also half to see what it would cost to see one. I do not even know who to call myself. I also have a dream as to what I would like to do for a career so if you would like to know my dream and can help in some way would you please let me know? nathan
    [email protected]
    • 2627 posts
    May 18, 2010 10:01 AM BST
    If what you wanted was just that easy we'd all be there. You want to live as a woman. Can you pass as a woman?
    Nowhere is so nice that a man can live as a woman if he looks like a man in a dress. It's a process that takes time.
    I understand how you feel. It's just not that simple.