First use

Tags : None
  • Hi I'm Jeanette from Skipton / Haworth area of Yorkshire. I'm still new to this group and to be honest I've investigated a lot of myself in TVChix didn't want to spread myself too thin. Looking at the last dates of postings (if I've read them properly), it looks as though everyone's gone into hibernation - related to bears I guess. Do come out and enjoy the coming summer weather (northern hemisphere only I'm afraid).

Anyway, I'm dead chuffed with myself, because I'm normally Miss 'Prim and Proper', but I've added a new persons 'Biker Chick'' - you can get away with a lot more when in biker gear, particularly if you've the right figure =- some of my stuff is now size 10 and that's without having to breath in. So ther I was all made up with hair, make-up etc in ASDA in Keighley buying my new summer outfit. Everyone was very polite and helpful, no funny looks at al. Perhaps my eyesight's failing, or maybe they don't want to mess with bikers!

So love to everyone - Jeanette.
    Jeanette Cynthia Anderson
      May 21, 2010 1:36 PM BST
  • Hi Jeanette and welcome to TGS, this is a very different site to TV chix I think you'll find but you are most welcome. As for biker chicks.................I am usually 'normally' dressed as any other woman but I am a genuine biker/rock chick as well. So if I'm playing in my band or out on my bike then my appearance is quite diffrent to my everyday one. You do get a lot of looks from guys though, dressed like that though, basically because they're all suckers for a lady in leather, lol.

Glad you are out and about having fun! So you should be!

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      May 21, 2010 2:24 PM BST
  • Thanks so much for your really helpful and constructive response, Nikki. Love the photo by the way!. Jeanette
    Jeanette Cynthia Anderson
      May 21, 2010 7:45 PM BST
  • Hi Jeanette.
    You mentioned tvchix thats a swear word! , i was very famous on there a while ago , well i,m famous in lots of places but thats in the past as i am just plain me now .
    Good luck on ya bike anyway Julia x x.
      June 6, 2010 8:47 PM BST