Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Get off your butts and post something

Get off your butts and post something

Tags : None
  • Our beloved Sue James is scheduled to have her long overdue SRS next week. She has posted a little in her blog about it and I think we need to really come together on this and give her a big hug and some words of encouragement and support because Sue has been through so much to finally get to this point. Sue has always been there for me when I needed any kind of support, so I hope others here will recognize what she has contributed to our community and be by her side as she finally reaches her goal.

Here is a link to her blog: http://gendersociety.com/[...]4234295

Love you Sue, best wishes,
    Marsha
      May 29, 2010 12:10 AM BST
  • 2 2627
    Yes I have been reading her blogs for sometime so I know how many ups & downs she has had to face. She realy has had to work hard to get where she is. I wish her the best & hope everything goes well for her. Now that she is where she is she deserves a break.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      May 29, 2010 12:17 PM BST
  • If you haven't already made a comment on Sue's blog or have more to say about her upcoming SRS next week, please post a comment. Sue has been a member here since Sept. 2001 and has been there with support for so many gals over the years. She certainly has been there for me numerous times while I have gone through my transition.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      May 29, 2010 12:21 PM BST
  • I am so happy for her. And incredibly jealous, too! GOOD LUCK SUE!!!

Mere and Josie
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      May 29, 2010 9:31 PM BST
  • Sue,

You're in my heart, and you'll be even more brilliant :)

/K
      May 30, 2010 1:55 AM BST
  • I've posted my congratulations and best wishes to Sue at her blog.
    I'll be thinking of her next Thursday.
      May 30, 2010 2:42 PM BST