Just saying Hi

Tags : None
  • Hi Everyone

I have just joined and thought that i would introduce myself. My name as the profile says is Katrina McIntosh, hopefully that will legally be my name sometime next month as i start my RLT.

A few friends mentioned this site to me so here i am. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better, for those who do know my drop in and say hi.

Katrina xxx
      July 10, 2010 11:14 PM BST
    Hi Katrina-

Big hug from across the pond. You are so welcome here, girl. Please make yourself at home and feel free to join in on the discussions and chats, you've found a home of like minded people. If you've any questions, please feel free to contact me or any ot the other mods. My best wishes to you on your journey, my dear.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      July 10, 2010 11:59 PM BST
  • Hi from me me as well Katrina.
      July 11, 2010 4:48 AM BST
  • Katrina,
    Welcome to the group! May your path be free and clear.

"and my needs entwined, like ribbons of light...and I came through the doorway, some where... in the night"
    <p>Doanna Highland</p>
      July 11, 2010 5:36 AM BST
    Hi from me too. I've not been on this group long but it has already helped me so much. I'm sure you will love it. Take care. Love lillith
    <p>man i feel like a woman</p>
      July 11, 2010 7:12 AM BST
  • Hello and welcome, Katrina!

I hope you'll feel right at home here.

Hugs,

Judith
      July 11, 2010 8:39 AM BST
  • Hi Katrina, I to am new here. This is my first day. I have already been welcomed by a few of the girls. So I will also say welcome. My name is Briana and I am a bi TV/CD. Hope your experience so far has been as great as mine. XX
    Briana Lynn
      July 22, 2010 2:02 AM BST
  • Hi and welcome Katrina. May your stay be long.
    <p>ooxxoo</p>
      July 22, 2010 4:04 AM BST