Makena and her SO.

Tags : None
  • Hello everybody,

I'ld love to get in contact with persons that are similar to my situation.

As i've read some treads here (not all) I found out that most TS were/are married with a woman or had/have a girlfriend.
    And although that is a great source of information for me.. I'ld love to talk with TS's of whom's partner is a male. A gay male.

My boyfriend is a gay male and I'm a straight woman in a male's body. We've been together for 5 years now and he was aware of my situation from the beginning.
    When I finally told him I want to do the transition he was in shock. Because he never thought I would really do it.
    He has been very supportive and even now he still is.

We realize it is a process and we can't look into the future. Of course we hope we can stay together but we are in doubt because he is gay and feels attracted to men. In this case the old me. I'm a straight woman in a males body and I feel attracted to men. In this case him. Which at this point makes me believe it's going to be harder for him then it will be for me.. (besides the emotions we will go through together)

I'ld love to talk with persons that can relate to this situation and that can provide their own story or advise for me and my SO.

Kiss,

M.

To fulfill your dreams you first need to wake up.
      August 1, 2010 8:51 PM BST