Real good news

• 871 posts
    August 31, 2010 5:25 PM BST
    Today, when I came home from volunteering in the charity shop I noticed the neighbour’s fence was gone. These are the neighbours who stood on my doorstep accusing me of being a paedophile. Well, I thought I would have a peek through one of their windows and the place is empty!!! i had to double check through another window just to be sure and that room was empty too. WOOOOO! I can only imagine the council have evicted them!

I'm so happy!!!!! I feel like I can live in my own home without the feeling of someone scrutinising everything I do. I am out of prison!!!

:)

I'm so glad I no longer have to wee through their letterbox.
  • August 31, 2010 6:29 PM BST
    They took the fence?
    Penny, glad to hear the nastys have gone.
    Took the fence?
    • 1912 posts
    August 31, 2010 7:09 PM BST
    Hugs Penny, glad to hear it. Maybe you can tell the new renters to try some of that pet odor remover by the mail slot. If not, tell them to keep their mouths shut or the odor will get worse.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 129 posts
    August 31, 2010 7:14 PM BST
    Hi Penny .
    I am so pleased for you and i hope you get new nieghbours who treat you well , they do exist as mine are fantastic , it took them a while to figure out that i am just a harmless transsexual but some bend over backwards to help if i need it , i just hope the blokes don,t want me to bend over backwards in return.

Huge hugs Julia xxxx .
    • 252 posts
    September 1, 2010 1:55 AM BST
    *does the Snoopy happy dance with Penny*

• 871 posts
    September 2, 2010 7:54 PM BST
    Hiya, Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Janice, the fence was removed by the council once they had gone. The fence was erected illegally on common ground to which they said it was so their kids had somewhere to play but in reality it was so the dog could poo everywhere without being responsibly supervised and resulted in me having to witness 20 festering dog poos when I came to and from my property, my daughter also had to witness this.

Marsha, I like your thinking but I am preying on the new neighbour being a 6'4 muscle bound fireman who will rescue me from my inferno of passion. Failing that I wonder how many cups of sugar he would be happy to give before he became suspicious.

love
    penny
    x
    • 746 posts
    September 3, 2010 4:50 AM BST
    LOL
    • 1912 posts
    September 3, 2010 1:23 PM BST
    Penny, if that 6'4" muscle bound fireman has a twin, can I come visit you?
    Hugs,
    Marsha
  • September 3, 2010 9:49 PM BST
    lol...
    Penny did you mean "preying" as in hunting for the new 6'4" neighbor
    or "praying" for a new 6'4" neighbor???

LOL or maybe both?

A girl can dream...

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn
    • 746 posts
    September 4, 2010 4:28 AM BST
    Or Tibetian throat singers...
    • 2068 posts
    August 31, 2010 11:44 PM BST

Thats GREAT news penny, i bet you're relieved. I know what its like having a complete t*sser as a neighbour as he is STILL here but hopefully not for much longer.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 110 posts
    August 31, 2010 6:13 PM BST
    Hi Penny,there's not much worse than living next to complete arse holes. And it sounds like you were. I guess as you used to wee through the letter box they never had a dog or do you like to live dangerously. I hope you get some nice people move in next. Take care love Lillith x
    • 1017 posts
    August 31, 2010 9:28 PM BST
    Hi Penny,

So glad for you that your oppressors are gone.

I have no idea, and it really isn't any of my business, but I couldn't help but wonder if you've had the op. If you have, I'd pay money to see a video of you weeing through the mail slot...

A GG co-worker once asked me if I thought it was possible for a girl to write her name in the snow? I designed a sort of swing with a car tire for the seat hung by ropes, but she chickened out and wouldn't try it.

Best,
    Melody
    • 734 posts
    September 1, 2010 12:49 AM BST
    Ah, happy news! I am so pleased for you hunni. Whens the party????xxxx
    • 530 posts
    September 2, 2010 7:31 PM BST
    You don't have new patio by any chance?

And you must let Keith know how you got rid of them, he has the other half of their family living next door!
    • 2573 posts
    September 4, 2010 1:27 AM BST
    Penny,

Surely you do not expect us to believe you peed through their mail slot! How could you to that sitting down, lol?

My cure for obnoxious neighbors is Kabuki music. It is amusing to watch them, after 6 hours, slitting their bellies with kitchen knives in honorable protest.