Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » Hoping to find someone to talk to.

Hoping to find someone to talk to.

Tags : None

• Hi,

I am new here and wish to get in contact with other people in similar situations. I am going to post my profile info in here, since it's a basic introduction. =)

I am a bisexual woman in my twenties. I am very feminine. I would describe myself as being a transsexual boy in a woman's body. I have a hard time with my very confusing condition, it leaves me feeling lonely. I have a great boyfriend who supports me, but I still feel deeply wrong and unfulfilled. I hope to feel somewhat at home here, and find a place where I can just be whoever/whatever I am. I guess I am looking for something I can't put my finger on.

If someone would want to be my "pen-pal" then please do write. =)
      September 10, 2010 5:01 PM BST
    Hi Kat-

<big hug> You are so very welcome here at TGS, you've found the right place for friendship, help, advice and resources. All of us here, no matter where we are on our journeys or how we feel about our own gender issues, understand what you are going through. Confusion, a feeling of being all alone, and that sense that things just aren't "right" the way they are is pretty much a default state for all of us. I know you will make friends here, probably lots of them who can give you support and advice or perhaps just a shoulder to lean on.

Please feel free to join in on the chats and various forums, don't be shy, no one will judge or condemn you. Like any large family, we have our differences and disagreements, sometimes very intense ones, but we do stand up for one another when someone needs help. If you have any questions or problems, just contact me or any of the other mods and we'll be glad to help.

Once again, Kat (cute name), welcome to TGS.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      September 10, 2010 5:38 PM BST

• Hello Joni Mari,

Thank you so much for your lovely message, made me all happy! =)

As of yet I feel a bit confused about where to go/post in this forum. I guess I am trying to find the right term for who I am, and a lifestyle which could bring me out of my loneliness and sadness. I just doubt, that there is a way out. I just have an immense need to share my problem with others who can relate, even if just somewhat.

I would love to discuss my state of mind and problems further, and get to know how others deal with their emotions and problems. Where would be the right place for me to post about my "condition"? I just don't know where I fit in. I feel like an intersex person. My sexuality is being a very girly boy. I find it painful to be a woman and I couldn't live as a man either. I feel weird this way, I just haven't heard of others being like this. This isn't just a sexual thing, it is who I am. I hardly want to interact with people, cause they just see a girly girl. When I have sex, I am always an intersex person. I'd also love to be one outside of the bed. I hope I didn't rant to much.

I'm glad you like my name. It's actually my middle name. I like yours too, especially Mari. =)
      September 10, 2010 6:47 PM BST
  • Hi Kat .
    I am not going to put to much in a public forum as i know you are going through hard time but you are not alone so never ever forget that .
    You sound what i would call happy but sad so just try to hold on to the happy.

If you ever need a chat just let me know and i will help as much as i can .

Hugs Julia x .
      September 10, 2010 7:14 PM BST
    Hi Kat-

You can always post questions about the psychology and dynamics of being tg on the Transgender Psychology forum which is hosted by Minako Sakura. (Hi, Minako!) Minako is very knowledgeable and has a wealth of resources besides being very sweet and helpful herself. Of course you can always post questions of a general nature on the General Forum. Believe me, we all know what it's like, after all whether we admitted it or not, we have all been how we are all our lives. Acceptance of ourselves is the first and perhaps the hardest step.

Don't ever give up and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad or doubt yourself. Yeah, I know, that's easy to say and so hard to do, but you have friends here even though you may not have met them yet..

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      September 10, 2010 7:44 PM BST
  • 2 2627
    Hi Kat Welcome to TGS.
    It makes life hard when your one person on the outside, another on the inside, & not sure which one is realy you.
    It take time but talking about it realy helps a lot. Getting to be yourself & being comfortable with it makes that part of life better.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      September 11, 2010 3:32 PM BST