Introduction - New Member Jenny James

• 1 posts
    February 2, 2004 6:10 PM GMT
    Hi girls

My name is Jenny James and I am a married tranny in my 50's eeeeekkkk. I like to think I do not look my age either dressed enfemme or otherwise, but don't we all. I have been dressing enfemme for as long as I can remember and my first recollection was age 4 or 5 when I used to play with the girl; across the road.

I will not bore you all with the usual Bio as if you are that interested you can read it on my web site.

I have been married for 31 years and like so many honestly thought my desires to be a girl would go away. Unfortunately they have become stronger than ever. I am not certain if my wife knows or not, but for many reasons I have chosen not to tell her. I suspect she does know as I shave all body, arm and leg hair and she has found various items over the years. She has chosen not to challenge me and perhaps she does not want the burden of knowing if you understand.

I have an older brother who at age 53 came out as being TS and subsequently one year later went through transistion. This really freaked my wife and has made life very difficult for me. I was on the verge of telling her but based on her attitude towards my brother or sister I have decided it would be better not to say anything.

A long introduction I know but I hope to make some good friends on the Trannyweb Site and contribute where ever I can.

Lots of love to all

Jenny James. http://www.geocities.com/jennyuk7/
    • 456 posts
    February 2, 2004 6:17 PM GMT
    Hi Jenny - can I say welcome and as another 50+ crossdesser it is nice to have a sister join us. Your site is great hon and so are your pics. Will look in again and sign the guestbook etc.

Pleas join in and take part we don't bite much and there are lots of girls who enjoy chatting and generally gossiping.

See you around
    • 1980 posts
    February 3, 2004 2:10 AM GMT
    Hi Jenny-

So nice to meet you. I'm a newbie here too, been a member all of a week or so. This is a really great place, finest kind. Nicest people in the world.

Don't let the age thing bug you, heck, I'm fifty-mumble myself. Oh phooey, I think I already posted it in my intro, I'm 56, but I'm not going to get a day older. So there. I may even decide to get younger. Who says we can't, anyway? <g>

Talk to you again, soon. Best wishes, take care.

-Joni from Oregon
  • February 6, 2004 12:19 AM GMT
    Hi.
  • February 6, 2004 12:21 AM GMT
    It's the moment of truth. I am older than Stevie but younger than Rachel. There, I've said it now. I look younger in the pix.

lol
    Catherine