Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » Welcome to EmBee McDaniels

Welcome to EmBee McDaniels

Tags : None
  • This afternoon I decided to check and see if there were any new blogs posted and low and behold, the new gal at my church has joined Gender Society and has already made several posts to her blog. So I hope everyone here will join me and give her a nice welcome. She is early on in her transition but looks great and each week I see her at church her confidence is growing. And I suppose for those who wonder about me, you can now ask someone else about me who actually knows me in person.

Here is a link to EmBee's blog: http://gendersociety.com/[...]2188638

Hugs,
    Marsha
      September 21, 2010 8:25 PM BST
    Hi Marsha Ann-

Thank you for the heads-up, girl. Welcome to TGS, EmBee, I hope you like it here. Please forgive me for taking so long to reply, but I just got back in town after a few days away. Anyhow, please feel free to join in on any of the chats or forums and, of course, if you have any questions at all, please contact me or any of the other mods and we'll be glad to help out.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      September 25, 2010 3:28 PM BST
  • Due to some privacy issues EmBee has chosen to cancel her membership here. It is not because of how she was treated here, so please no one take it personal.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      September 25, 2010 3:35 PM BST
  • Tell her she's welcome anyway and still a Sister, no matter where she is. <hugs>
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      September 26, 2010 2:38 AM BST
  • Wendy and everyone else for that matter, EmBee is back and hopefully she has worked out what she felt was necessary.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      September 26, 2010 3:24 AM BST
  • Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      September 26, 2010 3:27 AM BST
    What Wendy said.

Marsha, please reassure EmBee that we are harmless (mostly) and whatever is said or shared here on TGS stays here. We aren't here to out anyone or to share personal information in any way. I know you've already done this, of course.

My best to her and to you as well, as always.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      September 26, 2010 9:48 PM BST