Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Great Transgender Shopping » Shoes and other stuff...but mainly shoes

Shoes and other stuff...but mainly shoes

Tags : None
  • I'm over the moon at the moment as I had a disappointment with a pair of shoes (amongst other things) the other week but I've ordered and received some from another company and am very pleased with them. Sue Sheppard at Lacies in Folkestone (UK) helped a lot and she's always friendly and helpful; I've shopped there a number of times before. Not sure if there are other links in this forum to Lacies but, if not, here's one.http://www.fantasygirl.co.uk/ .
      September 23, 2010 2:41 PM BST
  • Hi Anerea,

In the states I have found great service from an on line store call Zappos who carry all major brands.  Their customer service is outstanding and a big help on the phone.  I have baught at least 20 pairs of heels from them and all with next day delivery at no extra cost.  Even when exchanging they sent the correct size out the same day even with out recieving the wrong size back.    One caution, please read the reviews to see how the sizes run.  All reviews are very helpful.   I am really a high heel nut so Zappos has been great for me. 

I have also met many sales ladies who after telling them my story are more than happy to sell me anything I wish, I'm just a good talker I guess.

Happy shopping,

Shirley

May 6, 2011 3:41 AM BST
  • I recently puchased a new pair of sandals in the Jane Shilton outlet in the Clarks' Holiday Village in Street. The assiatant was a little taken aback when I told her the shoes were for me, but not for long and we had a nice chat about the difficulties of heels. And what a bargin £25 for a £115 pair of shoes.

Love and Light
    This post was edited by Tara Bernadette at June 6, 2011 9:53 AM BST
      June 6, 2011 9:51 AM BST
  • I get loads from here, love it! www.modatoi.co.uk
    xx
      January 3, 2012 1:38 AM GMT
  • I looked at modatoi.co.uk and the size only goes to UK 8. I have bigger feet with a UK size 12.
      August 10, 2012 9:45 AM BST
  • In the US, Payless shoes has a pretty good selection up to size 13 and, for those who need to be discreet, offers delivery to their stores if you prefer.
      August 13, 2012 4:49 PM BST