Hi I'm Tara Bernadette

• 51 posts
    September 29, 2010 7:29 PM BST
    Hello everyone

I'm Tara and I've been cross dressing for years and have recently been searching for like minded people to get advice and guidance and not feel so alone. And from what I've seen so far I think this is the place.

Thanks for being here and I look forward to cahtting with you in the years to come

Tara
  • September 29, 2010 8:31 PM BST
    Hi Tara,
    Welcome sister.
    • 51 posts
    October 11, 2010 5:11 PM BST
    Thanks for the welcome ladies. I'm really enjoying looking around the site and discovering how very ordinary our concerns are, except for what makes us what we are, we are all just people trying to get along.

Thank you for being here

Tara
    • 110 posts
    September 29, 2010 7:48 PM BST
    Hi Tara and welcome. I know just how you feel about being alone and you have certainly come to the right place. I've been here a few months now and the people here have helped me no end. Hope you find what your looking for. Take care love lillith
    • 1980 posts
    October 1, 2010 12:38 AM BST
    HI Tara-

Welcome to TGS, girl, please forgive me for taking so long to say hello and make you welcome. If you're looking for help and support and a place to make friends, this is certainly the right place. At least I've found it to be so. We all know what it's like and even if we are in different places on our journeys or even have different destinations we all understand how it feels to think we're all alone and then finding a like minded community. Please feel free to join in on any of the forums or chats and if you need anything at all, just ask me or any of the other mods and we'll do our best to help.

Hugs...Joni Mari