About me

Tags : None
    ;)

I finaly have given in to my mind. I can't stop. I want to be a woman so bad. Ever since I was six, I would raid my stepmothers chores for panites and other lingerie. I would wear them in secret.

Now I am 33 years old and thank god for the internet and Mexico. I am taking a full dose of hormones and I have never been so excited in my life. It feels so good to finally let the person I have been hiding inside, come out.
    I have a wonderful, beautiful wife that understands, and lets me take them. She buys me clothes and lets me dress up. Soon we will be going out together as two girls looking for dates :) She has been preparing me with her strap-on and geting me into shape. Finally 33years of hell are going to pay off.

Is it like this for everybody? WHy do we wait so long, living lies?

People tell me I cross dress. I say I always have. Society has made me crossdress as a man and that is not what I feel or am. So to dress as a woman to me is not crossdressing. Its being right.
    Feeling the way I way meant to be. Oh well, this is a really neat forum. I am glad i found it.
      February 12, 2002 6:42 PM GMT
  • Cindy ... I hope you understand how incredibly lucky you are.  Not that transition is ever going to be a walk on the yellow-brick-road ... but at your age ... to have such a rock-solid revelation - substantiated by fact ... and the enthusiasm and energy to pursue it ... it is truly a blessing and a gift from your Higher Power.
    I suspect most of us (me) wallow about in self-recrimination and doubt and loathing ... purging everything only to begin again ... until it's way to late to get right-minded, accept the obvious and go for the ultimate self-realization.  So it goes.
    Here's wishing you all of the good fortune and sweet success that love and money can bring about as you pursue your dream.
    Jayne
      February 12, 2002 8:48 PM GMT