Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Make-Up Tips » Choosing a Proper Wig

Choosing a Proper Wig

Tags : None
  • I've owned a couple of wigs in the past, and I am thinking of purchasing a new one.

I am curious what rules/guidelines any of you have used in the past when purchasing a new wig.

I want the wig to look as natural as possible, fit my age (50), fit my facial shape (oval), et cetera. I am thinking of going shoulder length.

Input is appreciated.

-Jessi-
      October 12, 2010 11:21 PM BST
  • hi jessi

wigsalon.com in florida is the place they've got loads of styles and advice both verbal and written give them a go hun.
    hugs x sabini xoxo
      October 13, 2010 9:57 AM BST
  • you can't tell what works without leisurely trying on in a friendly wig shop...find one nearby...chnaces are they will have rpovided wigs for others and be happy to deal with you
      October 13, 2010 3:37 PM BST
  • Hi Jessi,
    Here is a good link that can get you started in the right direction. Gosh you have an oval face, so lucky, anything works. Just coordinate the right color, and your there. I am so envious, mine is rectangle, so I have to have some volume on top, and curls on the sides to soften the lines. I just love nice hair....

http://www.daniellesbouti[...]igs.php
    <p>A life without purpose, is a life without reason!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;myspace.com/tammybrianne</p>
      October 23, 2010 8:22 AM BST