Lost Sisters... does anyone know how the

• October 21, 2010 3:12 AM BST
    Hi GS Sisters,
    In cleaning up my email and contact lists, I ran across several sisters that we have lost touch with here on the GS Website.

I thought We could start a new thread around GS Sisters we haven't seen in a while,
    where are they now and How are they doing. The intention is not to invade their privacy, but to offer support
    to some of our sisters.

For me, two sisters from a couple of years ago were very sweet and supportive,
    but have not logged on in quite a while.

Does anyone know:

* How Anne Teva is doing?
    * How about Trisha Wells?

I hope both sisters are fine and wish them the best.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn
    • 2068 posts
    October 22, 2010 12:07 AM BST

Hi Michelle, i'm not sure about Trisha Wells but i know Ann Teve is still about because she pops up on facebook every so often. its nice to know some peeps still care about our sisters that haven't been seen for a long time.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie

• 2358 posts
    October 22, 2010 12:27 AM BST
    Kelly rock, Robyn Webb, have them both on my email list, i did a thread some time ago, ''girls that have gone missing. some people just move on, some people come here don't find what their looking for and go elsewhere.
    • 2627 posts
    October 22, 2010 1:41 PM BST
    You can find Robyn Webb on FB also.
    • 734 posts
    October 24, 2010 12:56 AM BST
    Angela Louise for me. Not heard from her for a long long time. Used to exchange the occasional email. I know she was ill for a while but ...