hi

• October 31, 2010 9:41 AM GMT
    Hi, my nsmr is Tanya and I have lived in California all my life. I have secretly dressed in women's clothing since I can remember. It really became apparent after many purges that I was meant to be female, not male. I loathe those dangly things between my legs. I have been married twice, my most recent wife suddenly passed away. She was tolerant of my needs. We were almost more like girlfriends. Now that I'm alone, I indluge myself to my heart's content. I can be me at last.
    • 20 posts
    November 7, 2010 10:46 PM GMT
    I'm sorry for your loss Tanya. My wife is very tolerant of my dressing up, she helps me buy clothes and cosmetics. We differ somewhat in that I also enjoy being a guy. I have the best of both worlds! The best of luck to you in the future, I hope you find someone who fills your every need.
    • 1980 posts
    October 31, 2010 2:47 PM GMT
    Hi Tanya-

Welcome to TGS, girl. My sympathies on your wife's passing, I hope things are going well for you. You've come to the right place for support, information and help. All of us here know what you're going through to one degree or another. Please feel free to join in on the chats and the various forums. If you should have any questions at all just contact me or one of the other mods and we'll do all we can to help. Once again, welcome to TGS.

Hugs...Joni Mari