Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » She was more excited than I was . . .

She was more excited than I was . . .

Tags : None
  • The first night I ever shared/exposed myself to my SO. I started by telling her about how fun I thought it would be to see her with another woman but probably wouldn't be able to handle it unless it was me?????? She was pretty much instantly interested. We talked in detail about dressing up for months. We spent hours talking about what we would drink, eat and how to stage every little detail. I had a few things she didn't know about, but had just gone through a purge not too long before and I truly believe she did not know of my closet activities. She helped me pick out my wig, some makeup, a couple dresses and my nails. At least a month before the big night I started shaving everything, preping my nails and had my hair cut short so the wig would fit and feel good. I shopped for other things too without her to make everything complete. A purse, jewelry, mail ordered my shoes and silicone breasts, nylons, pierced my own ears the morning of and bought a couple enemas (for the hopefully ultimate). On the big day I only worked until noon and came home to start getting ready. I was so excited and literally spent hours getting dressed up.

I took a long hot shower and shaved as close as I ever have, everywhere, except for a perfect little patch to show the shape or top of a real womens vaginal area. Armpits, anal area, arms, chest and legs to perfection. I finished off with baby oil and Victoria's Secret lotion. Then a quick doulde douche with enemas and OH MY GOSH did I feel clean and smell great. Then off to the mirror where I quickly pierced my ears with the new diamond studs I bought. Then the face and neck got the treatment it deserved. I shaved close but not too close. Three times and finally I was very happy with the smoothness everywhere. I trimmed my eyebrows to a nice curve (I had always wanted to do that but never had before), then put on foundation that matched my color, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, lipliner and lipgloss. An hour and a half later I was done to a tee (facially anyway). I could not imagine doing that all the time, but is was so fun. I was in the guest room bath with the doors closed and towards the end of my makeup, my SO came home and went straight in to get ready and left me to my business as we had agreed earlier. I started getting dressed with my panties and pantyhose first. I like my panties tight like a gaff and then pull the pantyhose on tight and up around my waste high with a wide belt to hold everything in place (it works really well). I had worn silcone breast before with a bra, but when I put on my slipdress the bra is built-in it feels so good and looks great (very shear). After putting on all my jewelry and making sure all the fine stuff was done it was time to put on the nails (they limit things quite a bit). Glueing them on takes time and skill, but when they're done right, they are very durable. I put on my wig, stepped into my heels, touched up my makeup and looked into the mirror at the whole picture and WOW!!! WEE!!! I was back in the saddle, so to speak. It had been years since I was this detailed and it felt like a million bucks. We were to meet in the living room at the bar. Remember she had never seen me dressed up before, when she came in and saw me . . . . . .

Anyone want to hear the rest?
      February 12, 2004 10:11 PM GMT
    Ginger, you tease! Of course I want to hear the rest. No fair getting halfway there and stopping. Coitus internetus interuptus.

-Joni from Oregon
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      February 12, 2004 11:06 PM GMT
  • Yeah Ginger, of course we want to hear the rest. quit being such a tease.
      February 12, 2004 11:14 PM GMT
  • The plan was actually set that I would knock on the door and act like I was coming over to visit her. So I just hung out by the bar in the living room for a while waiting for the signal to go outside. It took about half an hour to an hour before she was ready. The signal was that she would turn down the stereo in our master bedroom that she turned on when she got home. I went outside with purse over shoulder and flowers in hand to give her the ten minutes promised to come out so that she could get situated in the living room. I remember being so excited outside that I could barely light my cigarette I wanted to have while waiting. Finally time was up and I knocked on the door. When the door opened I could see she was ckecking every detail as she greeted and asked me to come in. We gave the cute little girl hug as I handed her the flowers and we walked into the living room together and I sat at the bar while she went to the kitchen for a vase and water. All I could think of is she is the queen of "Plays well with others". When she came back to me I was already propped up on the bar stool with legs crossed high and worked every second to be as feminine as I could be. Though we spoke previously that there would be no conversation as man and women, she stopped two different times within the first hour to say, "I'm sorry but I need to say this to you. I had no idea that you would look so drop dead incredibly georgeous". Then she proceeded to come stand in front of me and ask if she could just touch me for a few minutes (anywhere she wanted). I was so excited and allowed her to explore and loved every second of it. You could tell that she was very deep into the fantasy and was living the dream she'd had, to be with another woman. We kissed and touched each other ever so sensuosly and after a while we relaxed and had a few more drinks while she watched me touch up my makeup. I had put on a (just above the knee length) black dress that fit tight, but was so anxious to go change into the shorter skirt and top that we had picked out togther. I asked if I could go change and she agreed it would be good for us to cool off a bit since things were moving pretty fast. When I went to the bathroom to change outfits I readjusted everything and freshened up. Leaving the slipdress on that I had underneath the black dress I pulled on the skirt and put the top on to see how it looked. WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't had it on with everything else done up before. With the 5" black pumps, I was on fire and when I came back into the livingroom she was gasping for air. "Oh My God", she said. "You are so beautiful and sexy". We had more drinks and other unmentionables too. The night was young and I was so happy that we were going to be able to literally have hours on end playing and pleasing each other . . . .

More???
      February 13, 2004 12:24 AM GMT
  • She wanted to see me walk. I would say this is one of the most difficult things for me because it's really hard to do right (in 5" heels). Especially when someone is watching you and you're trying not to give away the fact you've been doing it for years. She wanted to take some pictures next (I was in heaven). At that time I didn't have a digital camera so we shot 35mm and had them developed. They came out great. We had set up some games to play while we were having drinks and partying. One of the games was a stack of little cards we made that had different things written on them. We each made them up weeks earlier and shuffled them together, then took turns picking from the pile and had to do whatever they said. For example one said "Take a shot" or "It's time to play, have your partner touch you where it feels the best" or "It's time to touch yourself until you come". There were many others that were even more intense, I'll leave it to your imagination. The one that really got things going was "It's time to strap it on". I drew the card so it was my choice as to who would wear it first. I could sense my SO wanted me to wear it first so she helped me adjust it and then positioned herself on the couch so I could do her from behind first and then she turned around face to face so she could fondle my breasts and kiss me as I drove the long rubber cock deep inside her. Later in the night it was her pick of the card that put me doggy style on the couch, but before we started she asked me if I thought that I could suck her cock for a while. I had never done anything like that but actually had fun. You could tell she was very aroused as she placed her hand on the back of my head and helped to force it down on the cock harder and harder until I had about half of it down my throat on each thrust. It wasn't easy. I have a new found respect for women and blowjobs. So the night went on. My SO especially loved it when the fire needed more wood in the fireplace or we needed more ice so she could watch me walk across the room. We ended up a couple times walking to the bedroom where we would just lay on the bed holding each other and feeling the sensation of our breasts, nylon legs and vaginal areas rubbing together. For the third time in my life I felt like a woman with a woman, but the intensity of this one was by far the best ever. We staged our partying many more times and each one was as special as the first.

February 13, 2004 4:12 PM GMT
  • Houston we have a problem.

I can't post a pic unless I have a paid membership ????????

I need some help ova here.

Gloria, Katie, Antie Em - there's no place like home, there's no place like home.
      February 13, 2004 4:23 PM GMT
  • Hi everyone,

Thank You Catherine and Cindy. You've said such nice things. I would love to hear some more comments from others too.

Look under the General Board thread - "This is for everyone . . . ."

Ginger
      February 19, 2004 7:49 PM GMT