Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » So like, hi, an' stuff.

So like, hi, an' stuff.

Tags : None
  • Hello all, just joined last month, first post ever (on these boards)

My name is Violet Gray and I'm from Baltimore, Maryland. What to say about me... um... crap.. Uh let's see..

um... anyway, how are you doing? I haven't seen you in for EVER! Nice wig, where'd you get it?

OH YEAH, I can be sort of random, and I like to upload bizarre videos on Youtube. I have an obsession with purple (the name Violet was given to me by other people)

Uh.. what else.. I like dresses... and anything mint.. but I'm more likely to wear the dresses...

Anyway, Hi everyone! ::waving::
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ---Albert Einstein. "EEEE-HEEE!" ---Michael Jackson
      November 7, 2010 4:17 PM GMT
  • Hi Violet,
    Welcome sis. You're looking extremely good.
      November 7, 2010 4:49 PM GMT
    Hi Violet-

Welcome to TGS, girl, so nice to meet you...so to speak. From looking at your profile it seems we like a lot of the same things, especially television programs, I just loved Firefly, and of course the movie Serenity as well. Go Captain Tightpants!

Anyway, you are so welcome here, I hope you'll make yourself at home and feel free to join in on any of the forums and chat groups. If you need any help at all, please feel free to drop me or any of the other mods a line and we'll do all we can to help out. Hope you're having a great weekend, sweety.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 7, 2010 4:59 PM GMT
  • Hi Violet, welcome to the forums. Nice profile pic, it will be a pleasure ruling the world with you... well, as long as it doesn't put a run in my nylons. I don't want to wear uniforms unless they are like 1960s airline stewardesses. I'm also conflicted about my sidearm. I don't want to hurt anybody but I don't want it to be said that I only fire blanks! =)
    Kisses, Lavander
      November 7, 2010 11:00 PM GMT
    Hi Violet!! I've had several bad experiences with people named Violet!! But I'm feeling like you'll exorcise those experiences for me. LOL It will be nice to have you in our little group. BTW, you are cute as hell!! Though I'm sure you knew that. Welcome.

Zoey
    I am the itch, after it was scratched.
      November 8, 2010 10:57 AM GMT