Hormones from transformation.co.uk

• 43 posts
    November 8, 2010 2:58 PM GMT
    I am thinking of trying a short dose of nipple cream from Transformation in the UK. All I want is some better sensitivity and not bothered if it reverses later.

Has anyone used their products and were they any good?

I must admit to being cynical about their products and selective great results but they are cheap at the moment and it has always been a dream of mine.

Thanks

C x
  • November 8, 2010 10:00 PM GMT
    Hi Chrissy,
    I've never tried any of "Transformation's" products, because I've never heard a single good comment about them. Save your money for something that'll really make you feel better...... like a new pair of shoes!!!! works for me any way!!

Huggles

Becca
  • November 9, 2010 12:31 AM GMT
    Hi Chrissy,
    I second Rebecca's comment.... A nice wig, a new dress or shoes can work wonders. As for "Magic Creams", unless they are prescribed form of a hormone delivery, I would be suspicious. I'm not on hormones yet, and did try the herbal route, which I now consider a waste of money. I'm waiting for some family issues to be resolved before starting doctor supervised Hormone Therapy.

For me, a French Blue dress + a manicure would be my choice instead of a magic cream.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn

• November 9, 2010 1:41 AM GMT
    I'm afraid "Magic beans" only exist where they belong, in fairy tales.
    You'd probably get similar results using toothpaste.
    Get a new skirt and shoes or some nice underwear.
    • 434 posts
    November 9, 2010 4:26 AM GMT
    Chrissy,
    I have heard many people say good things about these "snake oils." and I guess if a person tries hard enough ...they can believe in ANYTHING!!
    Herbals are a scam - and an expensive scam at that...
    They cost far, far, more than the "real thing" and are about 1% effective.
    As an example, if you use one of the cream hair removers on you breasts...they'll be VERY sensitive for quite a while...in fact they will hurt quite a bit too! .... I don't advise it!! LOL
    And whatever you do...don't use "Heat liniment!!!"
    If you are trying to feel like a woman while being intimate with someone... you first have to be in the right frame of mind. If you can not detach yourself from "guy" feelings..then you will not achieve what you desire.

----------------------------------------------------

"and my needs entwined, like ribbons of light...and I came through the doorway, some where... in the night"
  • November 9, 2010 3:14 PM GMT
    hi crissy,

keep your money in your purse hun and keep away from that one they sell £5.00 market dresses for £60.00 they just prey on the girls that don't know girls like us are here to help!!!!

big hugs sabini xoxo
    • 43 posts
    November 9, 2010 10:41 PM GMT
    Thanks so much for the advice. I think I just needed someone to confirm what I already knew but there was a massive temptation as I was going to be virtually walking past their London shop on the way back from a meeting. I think on reflection as I have young kids and swim many times a week, boobs wouldn't be a good look anyway!

I decided to go to Oxford Street and spent ages in places like Selfridges and John Lewis looking at (and getting help with) make up but didn't spend a penny so happier and richer due to your advice.

So glad I signed up.

• November 10, 2010 5:01 PM GMT
    Shops like these take advantage, on the basis of peoples guilt and a prerequisite for secrecy, from what i could see when I once visited their shop, most of the clothes are fetish based, lousy quality and bloody expensive. Should imagine their pills and creams are the same.
  • September 13, 2011 10:54 AM BST

wouldn’t it be great if there were a shop orientated for us girls that didn’t rip you off, if i only had a few quid in the bank id do it myself

I am going to self medicate hormones this year, at this moment in time I don’t have the information I need of the products to buy, but I will source them out. Can anyone help me, I am aware of the dangers; hopefully with your help I can keep the percentage of risk to a minimum. I’ve been waiting so long to decide what I want; waiting much longer is going to be torture. Please someone, help me.

• 34 posts
    September 27, 2011 10:53 AM BST

On reading the initial post most items via Transformation are bogus, I self med my self and buy from in house pharmacy link on this site, They supply good meds I've never had a problem with them answer to your question Samantha have a look on www.tsroadmap.com were there is loads of info for those considering transformation and Sam start small and build up I'm on 2mg of Estrofem and 100mg of Spiro but started both lower that that. 

• 134 posts
    October 1, 2011 8:55 PM BST

i tried this companys stuff years ago & it did nothing for me! I think its a scam!

I can tell you inhousepharmary DO sell genuine hormones & they deffo DO work! I can show cast iron proof too! 

BTW I dont work for them!

Angel x

• 43 posts
    February 5, 2012 2:45 PM GMT
    It was a daft post in the first place on reflection as I was unimpressed the couple of times I visited their stores in the late 90s. Suffice to say, I didn't waste my money and have heading down the right path thanks to the awesome advice available here.

C x
    • 1652 posts
    February 5, 2012 3:10 PM GMT
    I'm glad you've made an informed decision, Chrissy, and come to the right conclusion.
    I have tried several Transformation creams and potions and I can tell you that none of them work and they are a huge waste of money. Their herbal "hormone" products cost hundreds of pounds and are useless. Genuine, human hormones can be bought from Inhouse Pharmacy for 5's or 10's of pounds as opposed to hundreds, and these do work, they are the real thing. Transformation prey on the naivety and desperation of TG individuals who don't realise that real hormones can be bought legally and, within reason safely, online.
    Transformation was founded by a TS who has had great feminisation results from using genuine hormones, not from using her own products. And yes, their clothes are quite simply cheap tack that can be found elsewhere at a fraction of the price.
    Shame on them. Boycott this unscrupulous company selling modern day snake oils.
    xx