Hello

• November 10, 2010 11:24 PM GMT
    Hello,I am Chantel and a 31 year old living fulltime since I was 18.I always felt I was feminine at an early age.When I was 18,I had enough and decided to live fulltime.My parents were on opposite sides on this.My mom was against it telling I was born male and accept it.My father was on my side and still is,supported me knowing he is very understanding.I go by my female name,changed my name and gender 6 monthes after I started living fulltime.Have a girlfriend Terri of 5 years in my life and she is a GG.She is another that has been supportive too and I am glad she is in my life
    • 20 posts
    November 11, 2010 6:35 PM GMT
    Hi Chantel, welcome to the Gender Society. I hope you get what you need here and find some friends to share with. Best of luck to you.
  • November 12, 2010 12:03 PM GMT
    welcome Chantel,
    pleanty of girls to help with lifes ups and downs hun look forward to meeting you in the chat room some time.

big hugs x sabini xoxo
  • November 13, 2010 12:32 AM GMT
    Thanks and my father saw I had a rough life too.Came home sad,I was cosistantly teased and called numerous names I will not mention.I love my new life living as a female.Only surgeries I had are a couple breast augmentations and Adam's apple shaved.
    • 110 posts
    November 11, 2010 7:05 PM GMT
    Hiya Chantel welcome to our little corner of the web. This site has helped me so much hope it's just as useful for you. Take care love lillith
    • 1980 posts
    November 11, 2010 7:55 PM GMT
    Hi Chantel-

As the other girls have said, you are so very welcome here. TGS is a great place to make friends and find help, support, information and resources. If I may, I hope you'll permit me to commend you on your courage to live your life as you choose to live it at such a relatively early age. For many of us older girls, it's more a matter of, if only I had known then what I know now.

If you should need any help regarding the site, please feel free to contact me on or off the forum or any of the other mods. If you don't mind, perhaps you might consider posting on our Transgender Youth forum, I'm sure your experiences would be helpful to our younger members.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2573 posts
    November 11, 2010 11:11 PM GMT
    Welcome, Chantel. It is good to have you among us.