Far beyond the ocean

Tags : None
  • Hello all...let me introduce myself.... I am a french Tgirl at the beginning of my transition, living at the west coast, near the ocean but far from her (i know she will recognize herself). I hope you won't be too crual with me and my poor english, but school is so far away from me, and i hope to find answers for my new life.
    That's all for the moment (i'm a shy girl)...by the way, my name is Carolyne...glad to meet you.
    Kisses
      November 14, 2010 4:51 AM GMT
    Bienvenue Carolyne-

I hope I said that right, I did take French in highschool which was an awfully long time ago. Please don't worry my dear, your English is just fine. You are so very, very welcome to TGS, girl. I know you will make lots of friends as well as finding help, advice, encouragement and resources. We are all on the same journey, more or less.

If you should need any help, please feel free to contact me on or off line or any of the other moderators. We are all here to help. My best wishes to you, I hope you will be a very active member of our group.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 14, 2010 5:24 AM GMT
    Welcome, welcome, Carolyne!! Punch is to the right, cookies to the left. Check out this place, it's quite wonderful.

Zoey
    I am the itch, after it was scratched.
      November 14, 2010 6:20 AM GMT
  • Bonjour Carolyne et bienvenue, votre anglais est excellent.
    You'll find lots of girls just like you here.
      November 14, 2010 6:42 AM GMT
  • Hi Carolyne, welcome to the Gender Society!
    Kisses, Lavander
      November 14, 2010 6:51 PM GMT
  • Bienvenue à la Société entre les genre, ma sœur.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      November 15, 2010 6:26 PM GMT
  • Thank you all for your welcome, and to consider me as your sister also. I do know how it's important for people like us and it warms me up. So, i hope i will find here all the answers i could have about anything regarding my change. And maybe to find some friends...who knows...
    I know it's a long way to ....home, with many challenges to win, and many things to loose, but i've made my choice, too many lost years, i won't give up now.
    So, i will read all that i can, learn all that i understand, and aii that i need.
    Kisses, sis.....
      November 16, 2010 3:19 PM GMT
  • Bienvenue Caro, j'espere vraiment que tu vas t'y plaire ici, je t'avais dit que les filles étaient gentille ;) et j'ai hate de te reparler
      November 17, 2010 7:46 AM GMT

• Hi Carolyne,

Welcome to Gender Society! Here you will find a lot of support and make a lot of new friends!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
      November 18, 2010 11:44 AM GMT