Hi, I'm Lucy!

Tags : None
  • Hi,
    I'm Lucy and I've finally plucked up the courage to join.

I'm a little shy and nervous about being here but hope to make friends and build up the courage to come out properly as me.

Love,

Lucy
      November 24, 2010 11:07 PM GMT
    Hi Lucy-

You are so very welcome here, girl. I'm sure you will find lots of friends as well as help, support and advice to help you on your journey. Please take the time to join in on the chats and the various forums and just mix and mingle. There are lots and lots of UK girls here as well as girls from all over the world. We all know what it's like, especially those first few steps, it's okay to be nervous and a bit shy, but don't worry, none of us bite, though we may bark from time to time.

If you need any help with anything, please feel free to contact me or any of the other mods on or off the site and we'll be glad to help. You're among friends here.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 24, 2010 11:21 PM GMT
  • Thanks Joni,

I'm really looking forward to making friends, wherever they are, and from looking around already I think I'll enjoy being here!

Love,

Lucy x
      November 24, 2010 11:29 PM GMT
  • Hi Lucy, it's nice to have you with us. You can't find a better bunch of people than here.
    Lisa Marie
      November 24, 2010 11:31 PM GMT
  • Hi Lucy,
    Welcome to the forum.
    As you've probably seen "shy" is not an option!
      November 25, 2010 12:33 AM GMT
  • Hi Lucy, from other Lucy, no hang on, you're other Lucy.
    This place is cool, you don't need to be nervous.
    Have fun, babe.
    xx
      November 25, 2010 12:49 AM GMT
  • Hi Lucy, welcome to GS. Coming out is much easier when you have lots of support and you came to the right place for that. I wish you the best in your journey.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      November 25, 2010 2:19 AM GMT
  • Well, Lucy, you have already "met" some of the best people here. Since Joni and I often simultaneously post the same sentence in chat, and in person, I would be foolish to repeat all her good advice.

Welcome. You came to the right place.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      November 25, 2010 3:53 AM GMT
  • Thank you all for being so wonderfully friendly and welcoming!

I'm sure my shyness and nerves will soon vanish!.

Love,

Lucy x

November 25, 2010 9:23 AM GMT