New Girl

• November 25, 2010 2:38 AM GMT
    Hi all. I'm new with The Gender Society and looking for friends. I've been chatting with many of you already, and hope to add friends to my profile. I can't figure out how to friend people on this website.
  • November 25, 2010 4:16 AM GMT
    Hi Amanda, it's great to have you with us. I haven't had the pleasure of chatting with you yet, but I'm sure someday soon we will chat.
    Lisa Marie
    • 12 posts
    November 25, 2010 9:25 AM GMT
    Hi Amanda,

I'm new too! Be nice to chat sometime!

Hugs

Lucy x
    • 1980 posts
    December 3, 2010 4:53 PM GMT
    Hello Amanda-

Please forgive me for taking so long to say hi and welcome you to TGS. I could plead the stress and busyness of the Holidays, but really, I have no excuse for neglecting my moderatoress duties. Don't worry, though, you weren't the only one. Hmm, maybe I need a spanking...I'll add that to my Christmas list.<g>

Seriously, dear, (btw, I love your name, it's so pretty) you are very welcome here. TGS is a great place to make friends and find help, resources and information about this journey we're on. Oh, and in case you haven't already figured it out, you can friend someone by clicking on their name, which will take you to their profile. Once you're there just scroll down a bit to the message box and right next to it you'll find a link to add them as a friend. If you have any problems, please let me or one of the other mods know and we will help you out.

Once again, welcome and Happy Holidays.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2127 posts
    December 4, 2010 6:40 PM GMT
    There's also an "Add to Friends" button right under each of these forum posts. Don't get too familiar with the layout though because in just a few days from now, we'll be moving to our new site which is all different again.

Anyway, welcome - hope you find what you want here.

Hugs, Katie x
    • 29 posts
    December 4, 2010 9:14 AM GMT
    Hey, I've been here for like 5 seconds but welcome. The girls here seem nice so hey glad you're here.