Hello

• 1 posts
    November 25, 2010 12:10 PM GMT
    Hi all,

I have only just come across this site, seems like a place I wish I had discovered a long time ago. I am half out the closet, my other half knows but likes me to keep it to myself. She doesn't agree with what I do to some extent but she is understanding about the whole matter. Im looking to meet some new friends who are like minded and hopefully lead upto meeting some of you eventually.

Take Care
    Sophie xx
    • 1980 posts
    December 3, 2010 4:37 PM GMT
    Hi Sophie-

Please forgive me for taking so long to get around to making you welcome to TGS. This really is an excellent place to make friends and find information, help, and resources. There are even forums and resources for spouses, perhaps you might encourage your spouse to have a look or even become a member herself. There are many here who have spouses whose attitudes range from wholehearted acceptance and encouragement to complete rejection, so we all understand to one degree or another what you are going through.

Please feel free to join in on any of the forums and chats, as I mentioned, we all know what it's like and while our individual stories may vary, we are all on the same journey to find ourselves. If you need any help getting around on the site, please let me or any of the other mods know, and we will be glad to help out. Once again, I hope you'll accept my apology for taking so long to welcome you here. My best to you and yours for the Holidays.

Hugs...Joni Mari