Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » Things that make you go "Hmmmm?"

Things that make you go "Hmmmm?"

Tags : None
  • I was living in a big spanish styled home above the city and one day after coming home from work I was confronted by my very hot veluptuos girlfriend about something she found in the guest bedroom closet.

"Is there something you want to tell me about the little metal box in the bedroom closet honey?" "I think you forgot to snap the lock shut, because it was open." "I found some very interesting things in there." She wasn't upset at all, actually very delighted sounding. "I would love to see you wear that stuff for me sometime", she said.

I tried to play it off and tell her that I hadn't dressed in a while and if she was truly interested we would need to go shopping together and get some more items to really do it right and I would need to shave and things like that. She was okay with the whole idea and we began to prepare for our first big night together.

Just so everyone knows. This was way before my times as Ginger. It was when my hair was long (no need for a wig) because I played in a band and was much thinner too.

My girlfriend was a very very very beautiful mexican girl and liked to dress to kill herself, so she got way into doing my makeup and everything for me. I'll never forget when we played the first time together it was like two centerfolds on the same page. We were out of control georgeous.

After we played the first night (and it was awesome to say the least) she was dying for us to have a guy come over to the house and meet me all dolled up. It would have to be someone she didn't know either. We would not tell him I was a guy and see how well I could pass. At first I was a bit reluctant and jealous because I knew she would be involved in the tease as much as I would. But the more we talked and the more she assured me it would just be for fun , the more it sounded like my opportunity to grab a fantasy. I have no gay tendencies what-so-ever but the thought of it was very exciting at the time. We planned it for weeks and finally the night came.
      February 19, 2004 8:43 PM GMT
  • First off we had to figure out how I would get away with not speaking so much or learning to do it like a lady (tough one). I worked harder on my voice than anything else and it was really good after a couple weeks.

Still my biggest fear was that the guy work be hitting on my girl and I would have to pound him. Actually it worked out alright. When he came over we made it very well known that she was spoken for and he respected that immediately.

When he arrived we instantly started pouring on the drinks and in no time we were all laughing it up and having a good time. It got serious when I realized it cock was getting very hard while he was watching my SO and I kiss a little bit. We convinced him that he could watch us play with each other as long as he promised not to touch either one of us. He was so dam horney after about 15 minutes of observing us rubbing all over each other he couldn't stand it. I remember my SO grabbed my hand and put it over on his cock as we sat next to him on the sofa feeling each others breasts and kissing. I started to rub it and he maoned with excitement and when he started to move towards us my SO quickly said "Now now big boy, remember the rules?". He learned back and let me stroke his hard cock as my SO started to unzip his pants I knew what was going to happen next . . . .
      February 19, 2004 11:22 PM GMT
    Whew! My gosh did somebody turn the heat up in here again! Ginger, you have the best stories. Well, don't just walk off and leave us all hot and bothered, let's here the rest, you tease.

-Joni from Oregon
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      February 20, 2004 3:49 AM GMT
  • I had never in my life touched another man or even thought of it, no less a hard throbbing cock. But being a woman with another woman it felt so natural and right. When my SO got the zipper all the way down to the botton she reached up and unsnapped the top of his pants. Before I knew it she grabbed my hand again and slid it down inside his underwear and I stoked his bare firm cock. She was on one side of him and me on the other, we reached over and kissed each other again and again as he watched. Every time we kissed you could feel his erection get harder and harder. Finally I pulled his cock out of his pants so it was straight up and stroking it harder and faster I bent over ever so naturally and gave the tip a gentle lick of my tongue. All I could hear was him saying "Oh Baby" and that was enough to make me want to put the whole thing in my mouth.

So where is my audiance??? Am I posting this in the right place? Katie, Catherine, Gloria, Cindy??? Help me here girls. I'll finish this story and have many more. I need something here. Throw me a crumb.

Ginger

February 20, 2004 3:43 PM GMT
  • My SO never touched his cock. She put her hand on the back of mine every once in a while but never went any further than that. After about ten minutes of stroking this guy he finally came and I never did give him the full BJ he was dieing for, we just let him cum all over himself. It wasn't long after that, he went to the bathroom and got cleaned up that we booted him out. He didn't want to leave, but we agreed it was best for him to go before things got out of hand and he figured something out. I am sure and so was my SO that he never knew I was male. After he was gone we laid on the couch together and talked about how intense it was and intertained thoughts of how we could do other things to explore with guests, possibly another woman next time.
      February 20, 2004 4:44 PM GMT
  • Cindy,

You're my biggest fan, welcome anytime.

So what do you think about me writing a book or getting my stories published somewhere. Have any connections or ideas?

Ginger
      February 20, 2004 7:06 PM GMT
  • Hey Ginger,
    I'm avidly following your stories too.
    First thing I do when I log in to TW now is check for updates on your stories.
    You are a bit of a tease though, drip feeding them to us
      February 20, 2004 7:24 PM GMT
    Gosh, Ginger, that hurts my feelings. I'm a big fan, too. I love your stories. Sorry I couldn't be around to urge you on earlier, but they're so stodgy at work about logging on to places like TW. Sigh, I really feel like I miss out on a lot when I can't visit all the time.

More stories, please, I've been good. Or as good as I can be, anyway.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
      February 21, 2004 1:03 AM GMT
    G'mornin All-

<yawn,blink,blink> Hey Cindy. Gosh I didn't mean I'm good, just as good as can be, which sometimes isn't very good at all.<g>

Have a lovely, y'all.

-Joni from Oregon where it's still dark out.
      February 21, 2004 1:56 PM GMT
  • Ginger, stories like this normally go in the Tranny Fiction or Tranny Fantasies forums, but if this actually happened to you (as implied by the wording in your initial post), then I suppose this forum (All About Us) is the appropriate forum.

If I misunderstood, and it's actually fiction, just let me know, and I'll move the topic to the Fiction forum, where it will get more attention.
      February 22, 2004 1:24 AM GMT
  • How about this little girl?
    Sometimes she's very very good.
    Sometimes she's...
    Ginger, you bring out the voyeur in me. More please!

Catherine
      February 22, 2004 11:00 PM GMT
  • My stories are very very real.

Life experiances.

Thank You for all the imput.

ginger

February 23, 2004 2:55 PM GMT
  • ps - by the way.

My apologies for posting in "Fantasy's". I guess if their true stories, their not fantasy?

Oh well, maybe it will be fun to just post them all over the place and make everyone search for them a little.

ginger
      February 23, 2004 3:28 PM GMT
    I believe, I believe! Just keep writing and give you SO a big kiss for us readers.
    thanks
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      February 25, 2004 6:22 PM GMT
  • I think it could be time to write some more. Anyone interested?

Ginger
      June 24, 2005 3:03 PM BST
  • Ginger,

Envious of your literary skills.

Please share some more with us!

Sincerely Yours,

Kari
      June 24, 2005 3:21 PM BST