I love trannies

• December 11, 2005 12:42 AM GMT
    i'll repky Alice with more if your ready oh im a cd btw
    • 8 posts
    December 23, 2005 9:50 AM GMT
    You better become a woman. Just like me!
    I am sure you will have a fun!!!
  • June 1, 2006 9:32 PM BST
    Meredith,
    I did LOL when reading that post. Nicely said.
    Ciao
    Belinda xxxooo
  • June 2, 2006 8:07 AM BST
    Meredith,
    Truer words were never spoken...lol
  • June 4, 2006 1:26 AM BST
    lol

No wonder I love reading your posts.

:D
    • 1 posts
    March 16, 2003 5:50 PM GMT
    i am a 20 year old male from Canada, and I can't find any ts here I am really attracted to ts but there is a lack of them in my city. If there are any ts, who are single and love to party and get spoiled, contact me I am a very fun, loving, athletic, humorous person who is very generous and loves to party
  • April 23, 2003 7:03 AM BST
    Hi

I fully agree with Stevie. Why scare half of the girls away?

hugs

Laura
  • April 30, 2003 3:30 PM BST
    Stevie hit the nail on the head... there are a lot of us in Canada, but with a name like that I'm running the other way

Gabrielle
  • May 2, 2003 2:24 PM BST
    YOU PROBALLY LIKE T-GIRLS....BECAUSE...YOU COULDN'T GET LAID IN A WOMENS PRISON WITH A HANDFULL OF PARDONS......GROW UP YOU FOOLISH man CHILD...CHANGE YOUR NAME AND GO WASH YOUR HANDS.....PHYLISS-MARIE
    • 1083 posts
    May 2, 2003 3:33 PM BST
    "Jack"--

I'm gonna draw the line between Phyliss-Marie and Stevie.

I'd suggest changing your handle as well. Not only is it not really funny, it's crude and a real turnoff, okay?

As for not finding a TS in your neighborhood...most of us prefer someone with a sense of humor, but also someone with a certain maturity...after all, we are NOT all perverts and sex fiends.

In short, and to draw the lines of comparison: change your handle and grow up.

Jayne Sakura
  • May 4, 2003 4:29 AM BST
    JAYNE ...YOU FORGOT TO TELL HIM TO WASH HIS HANDS ...PHYLISS-MARIE
    • 1083 posts
    May 4, 2003 5:12 PM BST
    Phyliss:

I was trying to be nice.

Jayne Sakura
    • 16 posts
    July 2, 2003 11:20 PM BST
    One word...ill.
    I am scared he crush my hand if we shook.
  • August 17, 2003 10:33 PM BST
    he's young, no offense. but i am not superized that many think just because we are who we are that we are all a bunch of sex freaks! type in the word transvestite on any search engine and your blized with sex! im sure hes a very busy young man.
    • 2463 posts
    August 20, 2004 6:59 PM BST
    Josh, let me guess - "Porky's" is one of your all-time favorite movies. Parts of it were funny - don't get me wrong - but some guys tend to think of it as a documentary! Do you still live with your parents in the basement? I can only imagine what you use for a pick-up line.
    • 2463 posts
    June 1, 2006 10:06 PM BST
    Some people should not be allowed to breed.......
  • April 23, 2003 5:25 AM BST
    Well, I don't mean to offend you, but you might get more attention if you don't use handles like "jackmehoff." On-line, it's an immediate turn-off, but even if you meet someone in person (be she a tranny or a GG), giving her that e-mail address to keep in touch might chase her away. I know handles like that are playful (in most cases), but it's that type of thing that will keep some potential girlfriends away. Maybe I'm more sensitive to that than other girls, but if I met someone cool (& local) on-line who wanted to take me out in the real world, I'd be scared of names like that.

Anyway, welcome to Trannyweb. Some of the other girls might have some better advice for you.
  • May 1, 2003 6:14 AM BST