Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » She was gone and I took her there . .

She was gone and I took her there . .

Tags : None
  • When I got back from the airport, I walked into the house and looked around at all the things that weren't there anymore. The pictures, candles, the blanket on the back of the couch and the fruit bowl that sat on the dinning room table. It was cold and quiet, so quiet I could hear my heartbeat. I couldn't believe that we weren't together anymore and that I had just driven 500 miles to move her away from me, and then flew home to my empty house.

The first thing to do was go turn into Ginger. I spent about an hour getting ready and then started pouring on the booze and nose candy that I had stopped and picked up on my way home from the airport. The pic that Catherine posted on one of my threads and on my profile was taken on this night. Not five minutes after I took that picture she called and we talked for a while. I never told her that I was dressed up, but I think she could tell.

February 20, 2004 8:20 PM GMT
  • We were never married back then, that came later. I did go through a divorce though five years before that. A ten year marriage, and yes, it was very very painful.

But life is good now, better than ever. Every time the second hand on the clock moves forward it gives you just exactly that . . . . . . . a second chance to make things better and better. Life goes on.
      February 20, 2004 9:14 PM GMT
  • It was a sultry move to get dressed up in the first place. I was so much in need to be back in that place where my SO and I shared Ginger. We talked for about 15 minutes and then after we were done I went for the camera. That night was very enjoyable even if I was alone, but actually I wasn't because Ginger was there. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I decided to go for a ride and ended up at one of the places we used to go and sit and watch the ships go past. On the way back, of course I ran low on gas and had to stop. Luckily it was late and I was able to stop at a place where there was little or no people out. I remember standing there letting the tank fill and several cars went by and most of them honked and yelled out something like "Woo Hoo!!!". So I still had it. I didn't need her, to be me. It felt good again and life would go on. There goes that second hand again.

ginger
      February 23, 2004 3:24 PM GMT
  • Just for those of you who want to know more about samantha than just wat I post and in my profile well I love pink, I wear it when ever I can (this includes my make up although sutual)I don't have a lot of cloths always looking for more (espicaly cat suits which I can't afford) dresses short skirts, blouses, jackets, suits, tops, sweaters 4-5" heels (stilleto preferbly) but there is a down side as I do wear a size 22-24W so some of the things I wast te wear well lets just say just arn't there for you pluss sized girls you know what I mean. I don't have any boobs as of yeat altough I would love to have them the No more pads. I encourage any and all of you girls who do have boobs to tell me about how they feel & how it feels to have woman's boobs
      April 22, 2004 2:40 AM BST