Me, Myself and I

Tags : None
  • As I've just joined I thought I should introduce myself and tell everone a little about my life.
    I'm 32 and have been dressing since my teens after a fancy dress party...my girlfriend suggested we go as each other and she let me borrow her skirt, blouse, lingerie, stockings and heels for the night and spent the time to make me look fabulous. As you can imagine I found it very difficult to understand why I felt so good as a girl and spent many years wondering about my sexuality. About 4 years ago I realised I was a normal, straight guy who enjoys womenswear. Then I met my partner and I tried to subdue my feelings until about a year ago I had to tell her. Since then my life has been great. My girl loves me for who I am not what I am, she accepts my dressing and even thinks I look better in a skirt than she does. We are still taking things slowly and getting used to my dressing being out in the open.
    I live in SW France and would love to hear from anyone else in the area.

love and hugs
    Alex
    xxx
    Life's Too Short Not To..... Living on Dreams and Custard Creams...... You're Only Young Once...But You Can Stay Immature Indefinitely.....
      September 5, 2003 1:52 PM BST
    Welcome to our world Alexmarie. You should be glad your partner is so accomodating - many girls do not have that luxury - look forward to speaking to you in the chatroom
    Hugs & Kisses, Tina Meet me at http://www.tinas-place.co.uk
      September 5, 2003 5:17 PM BST
  • Hi Alex,

As Tina says, you are a very lucky girlto have such an understanding partner. Have fun

Lisa
      September 8, 2003 10:08 AM BST