Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » All dressed up and no place to go . .

All dressed up and no place to go . .

Tags : None
  • Below the partition you could see my heels and nylon legs with toe nails painted to perfection. I moved just enough to peer throught the little crack in the door and see the security lady sitting there waiting for me to come out. The longer I waited to get up and leave the more the intensity grew. So finally I came out and walked right past her without even paying attention. Through the door and just a short distance to the right were the stairs down to the underground parking area. I could feel her watching me as I click click clicked (the sound of my heels) down the steps towards where I had parked. I had forgotten that to get out of the parking garage I would have to pay the attendant. I was now even more terrified, but loving it.

It all started that morning when I desided to venture out dressed up. Take a ride down to the local Macy's and walk around the underground parking structure and maybe into the womens restroom for a quick powder. I was so nervous when I pulled out of the driveway, but how special it felt driving with 5 inch heels with my new dress on. Never dawned on me that 5 inch heels in the middle of the day and all my makeup might draw a little attention. I was only 20/21. And good looking? Very. So off I went.

My wife and I had been to this store many times and I knew the layout very well. This was only my second time out in public and I was so excited I could barely breath. When I got to the store and parked, the exit stairs weren't far, but I remember how nice it was to hear the sound of my heels echoing in the garage and the feel of my nylon legs rubbing together as I walked. I was in heaven and all was fine until I walked right past the store security lady on my way to the restroom. She noticed me right off and it was all I could do to get into a stall as she followed me in.

All I could think of was gettting back to the safety of my house and I prayed that the store hadn't gotten my license plate number and called the police. I had no idea if it was illegal to do what I had just done, but it sure left illegal.

ginger
      February 26, 2004 8:18 PM GMT
    Consider yourself lucky - that security guard might have wanted to take advantage of you.
    love your stories
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      February 29, 2004 4:28 AM GMT