My Story

• 1 posts
    February 17, 2002 9:33 AM GMT
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a retired CD/TV and have a problem I'd like to ask you all. Having been blesed with fair hair and nice skin all my life.I now find my body hair growth accelerating at an alarming, unpleasant rate. I now shave at least twice a week and realy hate it.
    Doctors would not advise taking hormones at my age. I enjoy climaxing every other day, which would dissapear permenantly if I took hormones.
    Has anyone found an answer. What do you all do about body hair. how much might it cost to go through total removal by Lazer etc?
    • 69 posts
    February 14, 2002 4:03 AM GMT
    I am an older crossdresser and have been dressing since I was about 10 years old. I have purged many times but over the past ten years have decided that I will never purge again. I love being a woman and would dearly like to be a complete female (even at my age). Whenever I can I go out in public, something which is getting harder to do as gravity takes it's toll on my face >>:(.  One thing I will never do is to give up trying to be a woman in every way I can.
  • February 19, 2002 12:09 AM GMT
    I dont know about Canada, but in Sweden you can get some of the plastic surgery for a reduced price if a doctor classifies you as a TS.
    But you have to be ready to go all the way in that case I guess...

Hugz,

Jo