All about Katie

Tags : None
  • Hi girls,

I'm Katie Glover, born and raised in London, England.  Always knew that one day I'd have to give in to the girl inside me.

Started dressing in secret when I was about 8 years old.  Just trying on my elder sister's things. You know what I mean.

Had to wait for everyone to be out of the house before getting into one of her skirts.  Nearly got caught several times.

Family went to live in US for a while.  Boca Raton, Florida.  Loved it there.  Moved on to Sydney, Australia. Huge gay community there.  Loved Sydney too.  Then back to London.  Was just about to become a full time female when I met a great girl who wanted me as a man.  Fell in love and now Katie comes out part-time.  My SO knows all about Katie and we even share our clothes.  She's very supportive and it's great not having to hide my feminine side.

Now I dress every day in the confines of the TrannyWeb office.  Love wearing girly business suits.  I work in the computer industry as a programmer (not a very good one) and often work from home.  Running TrannyWeb is just another way of expressing my feminine self.  TrannyWeb has always run at quite a sizeable loss but I get much satisfaction from knowing that we are helping others in a similar position.  

I have also made many new friends around the world who have a similar mindset to mine.

If say, photography was my hobby, that would cost me a heap of money too and I wouldn't necesarily be able to dress as a girl every day.  So I figure that whatever TrannyWeb costs me is worth it.

Something of a party girl, I quite often head out on the town en-femme, dressed up to the nines in my little black dress, hose and heels.  You'll often find me at the Wayout Club, Ron Storme's and Lipstick.

I love it when women don't notice me and men give me the odd admiring glance.  That means I've fooled them. In their eyes I am a woman, and on the web of course, I can be Katie all the time.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      November 9, 2001 8:39 PM GMT
  • Katie, it took me a week, but I finally found this!  I love the work you've done here, and please let me know whether there's anything I can do to help. I'm sure this website provides a satisfying way for you to express yourself, but it's also created a welcoming environment for your fellow trannies around the world, like me. I wish I had discovered it sooner (true, it's only a few months old, but still... it's that good)!

I'm glad you found someone who accepts you and wants you the way you want to be. Many of us are still looking, but I haven't given up. In the meantime, I hope to establish some lasting friendships here, and I'm glad you decided to express yourself by creating this website, where you "can be Katie all the time."
      August 3, 2002 9:50 PM BST
  • yes it's great....

I thought i had recently found someone who wanted me for me, and "gave it a go" . It proved to be Love's impossible dream... :'(

We knew each other so well, and wanted each other so much, but fought each other mentally like cat versus cat.

I know it was too much for both of us,and could never be ideal, and never work as a relationship so I agreed to move away last night.

postscript ....much later.,,,
    i have pc and flat and me and two cats. NOT MUCH ELSE>
    all who speak to me know who i am inside, and several people have become cyberfriends here.
    sometimes i speak out too boldly, thats only to compensate for what have been appalling social and personal circumstances. but hey, read my lips, julie EXISTS STILL even though the world has tried to keep jim from residing in the background .... mmmm no more details here... too much information.

katie. luv your whole mentality, and if i could, in any way help, i would. but i looking at so much crapola myself, and working from a position far behind that i should be in right now (13.10.02)

not sure if it appropriate to modify this posting, or whether i shouldve started another.
    i do go off a bit like a rocket at the moment so... forebearance please????

I now have to find my feet again.

I am "perdu dans le salle des pas perdu" (if i got that right, it's a miracle.)

Any francophones are free to translate that on the next post if you want.
    I dont speak much french.

I am personally in limbo and appreciate what this site offers, and will continue to visit as much as i can.

I so hate backward steps , don't you???

patience is a virtue, or is it simply a card game, and whos the dealer?
      August 6, 2002 1:28 PM BST
  • Julie, you can e-mail me anytime!
      August 6, 2002 4:24 PM BST
  • the offer is there for you and katie too.
    patience is a virtue, or is it simply a card game, and whos the dealer?
      October 13, 2002 6:32 PM BST
  • Thanks Val.

Perhaps the fact that we don't have popup ads is also because our software doesn't have that feature.  I really don't like them anyway.

The new incarnation of Trannyweb will be able to do popups but I think we'll leave them switched off as the amount of revenue they generate would not be enough to offset the 'annoyance factor'.

Hugs,

Katie

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      December 17, 2002 10:18 AM GMT
  • Yes, we come here to AVOID annoyance factors.

Katie, I second everything Valdrak said. I hope your new membership options will provide enough revenue to ease the financial burden of running Trannyweb.
      December 18, 2002 1:22 AM GMT