Dream Part 1

Tags : None
  • It was something that I had always wanted to do and now I had both the opportunity and the money to do it. It had taken some planning over several months but the time had now arrived for me to put my plan in to operation.

I had rented a holiday cottage in the Lake District. The cottage was in a secluded spot aside  Lake Windermere and had no nearby neighbours. I did not want any unwanted visitors until I was fully ready for them. I had taken the cottage for 6 months and had received the keys in the post. It was fully furnished and I had asked for it to be stocked with food for several weeks. It would be some weeks before I would need to go shopping and I could always order over the telephone if needs be.

The previous week I had taken all my new clothes over to the cottage and put them in the wardrobe and chests of drawers. I hoped to be able to buy some more clothes later on but meantime I had sufficient to get by with.

I had informed my neighbours, friends and relatives that I was going abroad for some time and I had even arranged to rent my own house out while I was away. This had been done using a local Estate Agent and any further dealing with them could be by telephone.

All that was left now was for me to pack some last minute items in a small holdall and drop the keys off at the Estate Agents, I would then be on my way to fulfil my dream.

I locked the door behind me, not knowing if I would ever return, and drove to the Estate Agents and put the keys trough their letter box. Taking a deep breath I set off to drive the 200 miles to the cottage.

While I drove I thought over all things I had done to make my dream come true. For the last month I had taken the tablets as directed, and I had used the creams to remove the hair from my face, chest, legs and arms. My body was now smooth and soft just as I wanted it to be and I no longer needed to shave daily. I had let my fingernails grow and had manicured them only the night before. I had even filled in several forms which would officially record my change of name. I had already received a new driving licence in my new name and it sent a tingle down my spine whenever I looked at it.

It was late by the time I arrived at the cottage and I quickly unloaded the car and put it in the garage. I made myself a cup of coffee and put on the radio while I went up stairs to get changed and have a bath.

I undressed and tossed my clothes and shoes on the floor. I used the cream to remove all traces of hair from my chin and cheeks then had a long soak in the bath. It was nice to be able to use baths salts. When I had dried myself I went in to the bedroom and took out my new dressing gown and slippers from the wardrobe and put them on. I quickly gathered up my clothes from the bathroom floor and put them in to a bin bag and went downstairs and out into the back garden where I burnt them in the incinerator.

Returning indoors I went back upstairs and laid my new clothing out on the bed before removing my slippers and dressing gown. I stood naked in front of the mirror and as I rubbed body lotion in to my skin I marvelled at how much my body had already began to change. My skin was soft and smooth and already my body was beginning to look much more rounded. My hips and bottom were noticeably bigger and even my nipples were beginning to swell. In fact my nipples had become quite sensitive, especially when my shirt had rubbed against them.

Before I began to dress I took a tube of "Superglue" and taking the end of my penis between my thumb and forefinger I pulled in down over my testicles and glued it in place. I waited a few minutes to make sure that the glue had dried and that my penis was now flattened between my legs.

I then picked up the first item of clothing, a pair of 15 denier tights which I carefully slid over my smooth legs and pulled them up tightly around my waist. It was nice to be wearing tights now that my legs were smooth and free of hair. The next item was a white lacy body shaper. I stepped in to it and fastened the gusset between my legs and pulled the straps over my shoulders. As yet I still had hardly any bosom, so I slipped a pair of false silicon breast inside the bra cups.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased to see that although my body had changed only slightly so far, I was starting to develop a more feminine figure.

Next came a white silk full length underskirt, a white silk camisole top and a black and red flared skirt. Around my waist I fastened a black elasticated belt to help pull my waist in a little more.

Sitting at the dressing table I applied foundation and powder to my face, put on some eye shadow, mascara and lipstick. I had practised for weeks at putting on make up and now felt quite confident that I could do so very well.

To complete my dressing I put on a long Auburn wig and brushed it so that it fell about my shoulders in a very feminine way. Finally I put on a pair of black high heeled shoes with a 2 inch heel and then my jewellery. I had bought myself a selection of rings, bracelets and earrings. I intended to get my ears pierced later on when I had settled in to my new way of living.

I took a final look in the mirror and was more than satisfied with the attractive young woman that stared back at me. I twirled around and was very pleased at the way my skirt swished about my legs as I spun.

The very last thing to do as to varnish my finger nails. I took care doing this and was pleased at the feminine look of my hands when I had finished.

I went down stairs and picked up my handbag and put my keys, purse, make up bag and driving licence in it. I glanced at my new driving licence and read my new name, the name that I would be using officially for the next 6 months at least.

My new name was "Susan" and I was about to live my dream of being a woman!
      February 24, 2002 1:09 AM GMT
  • Girlfriend, I wouldn't go anywhere without my 4 inch heels!

How COULD
    you!!???
      September 3, 2004 7:16 PM BST