Dream Part 2

• February 24, 2002 9:36 AM GMT
    I put on my new coat and slinging my handbag over my shoulder went out of the cottage to have a walk around the garden and down by the lake. I knew it would be some days, at least before I ventured in to the town and I wanted to get really used to walking in high heels.

It was quite thrilling to feel the light breeze around my legs and to hear my heels clicking as I walked. I had been practising walking in a feminine way and now I made a conscious effort to do so. I wanted to do everything as femininely as I possible could and to do it instinctively.

That evening I began to settle in at the cottage. I took care to ensure that whether I watched TV or read, I chose things which would be appropriate to a woman. I had bought sevral women's magazines and books with me, including books which a young girl would normally have read. I had a lot of catching up to do.

When it was time to go to bed, I removed my make up, undressed and put on my new nightdress and dressing gown. I had only female clothes in the cottage now that I had burnt the clothes I had travelled in.

I went to sleep that night very much aware that from that evening on I was to live as a woman. Officially I was now a woman. I had arranged to have all official records to be amended to show me as female, my bank account and credit cards were now in my new name of "Susan" and the only ID I had showed me to be legally a woman.

I fell asleep dreaming of how it would be for me as I got used to the day to day routine of being female.

For the next few days I just stayed around the cottage. I walked in the garden and after a couple of days even ventured down the quite roadways around about. At first my legs ached with wearing shoes with even a small heel but gradually I began to get used to wearing high heeled shoes. I practiced walking and moving as femininely as I could and soon it became second nature to me.

I soon got in to the routine of washing, dressing and putting on make up and of removing my make up of an evening. I even got used to managing with long finger nails and at having to sit when ever I used the toilet.

By the end of the week I felt quite relaxed and confident in my new feminine way of life. I was begining to actually be interested in things from the feminine point of view and this was reflected in my reading and the TV programmes I watched.

After a few days I felt confident enough to go out for drives in the car. The next step was for me to drive in to town and walk around the shops amongst other people. The only person I had seen since I had arrived at the cottage had been the postman and I had spoken to him only briefly. Even so he had appeared to accept me as what I seemed to be, a woman.Saturday arrived and I dressed carefully in a black sweater and a black and white check skirt. I wore tights and court shoes with a 2 inch heel as I knew I could walk in them easily. I took extra care putting on my make up, not too much and brushed my wig with care. The wig was expensive and I hoped immpossible to detect.

After I had eaten a light breakfast I put on my long coat and picked up my shoulder bag, took a deep breath and left the cottage to drive in to town. I intended to just walk around window shopping at first and if I felt confident I might have coffee in a cafe.

In fact the day turned out even better than I had hoped. I parked the car in the pay and display car park and wandered around the shops just looking in the windows. Passers-by did not even give me a second glance and I felt sure that I was accepted as a woman without question. I found it really thrilling to be able to look in ladies clothes shops without anyone giving me a funny look.

I had a coffee in a small cafe by the lake and even though it was the first time I had spoken to anyone as a woman I confidently spoke to the woman behind the counter and appeared to be accepted quite readily. I suddenly realised that I needed to use the toilet. Of course I had to use the ladies and did so without any problems. I even put on took time to fix my make up before leaving.

Feeling so confident I decided that I could even go in to the clothes shops and buy some clothes. It gave me a thrill when on entering one shop a man held the door open for me and smiled. I had no problems at all when I went in to another shop and bought a new skirt and underskirt. I even tried the skirt on in the shop and there was no suggestion that anyone guessed my secret.

When I returned home I felt really pleased that I had been able to pass as a woman so easily and that I had even been able to buy my first clothes as a woman.

Over the next three months my body really began to alter. I was taking HRT and at the end of the three months I had developed a fine pair of breasts and could now wear dresses or blouse with even a low neckline revealing my cleavage. My hips and bottom had filled out and my exercise had resulted in my waist becoming acceptably smaller. Overall I now had a figure that was shapely and very feminine.

At first I had worn pads inside my bras to give me a feminine shape but as my own breasts began to develop I found that I actually needed to wear a bra for comfort as much as anything. I soon got used to the fact that my breasts affected the way I did things, like crossing my arms and reaching forward. Naked or with just my nightie on my breasts looked firm and ample and my nipples were so sensitive to the touch.

In fact my breasts were so ample that there was no way I could hope to disguise them even if I wanted to. My whole body was becoming so femininised that I even dressed as a man I still looked female.

My facial hair had long since ceased to grow and I no longer needed to shave or use creams to remove it. I no longer needed to wear a wig as my own hair had grown rapidly. I travelled to a special salon in London where I had it cut as a woman for the first time and dyed Auburn. I had my ears pierced at the same time and could wear any earings that I wanted to.

• February 25, 2002 11:55 PM GMT
    OK Sisters,  

Let's give Susan some positive feedback here!  :D

Don't be so  :-X

I, for one, would like to see where this goes and how it ends.  One can really have the vicarious experience here!

So, Susan, please write on or I'll be so  :o!

Hugs and Thank you,

Ronie