Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Polly Ticks » September Eleventh

September Eleventh

Tags : None
  • To all our American sisters

However you choose to pass this day my thoughts and best wishes go out to you.

Sarah
      September 11, 2002 8:13 AM BST
  • Sarah, Dear--

Thank you for the kind words and warm thoughts. It is this kind of empathy that makes Trannyweb so special.

And I add my thoughts and prayers to those in the New York, DC, and PA areas--and elsewhere--that has lost a friend or loved one.

Lady Jayne Sakura
    Living as the woman I am!
      September 11, 2002 6:57 PM BST
  • :(Thank you for your kind words ladies, this is a very sad here in America. Just one year ago I lost several brothers & sisters with FDNY when the world trade center colapsed.
    We lost several good fighting men and women in the pentagon crash, and finley we lost several brave people in all the insidents on this day just one year ago.
    At this time I would like to up hold a very old tradition in the fire service (fire department) THE RINGING OF THE BELLS. There will be three sets of five dots on the screan signifing that a fire fighter was killed in the line of duty. ..... ..... ..... and now the lowering of the flags to half mast (TAPS BLOWING) :'( :'( :'(. Now a molment of silence for all the men, women, and childern kiled during the attack aginst our great country THE UNITES STATES OF AMERICA!

THANK YOU ALL: :'( :'( :'( :( :(
      September 12, 2002 12:21 AM BST
  • :( We shure do Jill, and not to menchion how the whole nation came up with suport for the New Yourk men & women who were doing their dead level best to find people alive and bring them out, and back to their home.

THANKS U.S.A. FOR ALL THE SUPORT! :)
      September 12, 2002 3:34 PM BST