Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » it feels so good to be kelly

it feels so good to be kelly

Tags : None
  • hi girls
    My name is kelly woodley i live in north carolina im married and have three wonderful children and the greatest wife in the world. I have known since a very early age about 5 or my earliest memories that i should have been female i tried to come out at an early age but like so many of us i was told that little boys dont do girly things. So i tried to express my feminity behind closed doors and in secerete. I done so many things trying to hide who i really am I grew a beard and mustache to make my face look more male I put on a few extra pounds they were so hard to take off. But i found out no matter what you look like on the out side or appear to look like my mind was still female and telling every cell in my body that it was female. The greatest day in my life besides getting married and haveing my kids was the day i came out to my wife and she accepeted me for who i really am It has made our relationship better we are closer than we ever have been before. we share share cloths makeup shaveing cream every thing even pms. We are best friends and she said i was the sister she never had. My wife and I have been together since high school and never really got to know each other until the last year because i was never truthful to her or my self it feels so good to be free. It only took 25 years for me. Thanks to this web sight i have learned so much about what i have been going thru for the last 25 years i thought i was alone in the world but found out i have many sisters and they are going thru the same thing as I am. God bless everyone of you and i love you all.
                                  love kelly
      September 26, 2002 3:22 PM BST
  • I envy the relationship you have Kelly - I though when I came out to my wife that the same might happen - but it was not to be - not in front of the children - or the neighbours - or really infront or her eventually - so back in the closet I went and the secrecy and deciet in this area leads infects the relationship as a whole.  I am not surprised that you have only really discovered your relationship since you came out.

I hope you are able to work out a way to develop your feinine side so that you are both able to cope with it - For me the end result is that I have been able to live almost entirely as a women - Messed up my income stream a bit - but I'm working on that - at least now I am happy in myself.
    Luv and Huggs Rikki xxx Proud to be Transgender
      September 27, 2002 12:41 AM BST
  • :)I think it is great that a woman would acept her husband as her wife as well andhope she still feel the same way after hormone therapy & surgery, but the way you decribe you realaionship Kelly I think she will. I wish I could come right out and say I was a TS, but I'm just not shure. I took the online test, and it said that I'm both male & Female :( what is up with this. ??? Hopefuly grace can help me out some more. Rikki I wish you reationship with your wife was like Kellys, but some woman just can't aceppt another woman in the house besides the selves especialy a TG male, maybe you will find the right guy, or girl for you some day that is what I'm hoping for, the right girl too come along, and she must be very suportive of me real self and Samantha (who I wish could become real :'(.)
    Talk to you girls soon:
    Samantha_H  :-* :-*  
      September 27, 2002 3:33 PM BST
  • I am lucky to have a wife who is so supportave of me and comeing out to her has deffinatly made our marriage and frienship stronger but in a way she allways knew i was different than other males. If you are really transexual even tho you try to hide it they are still signs to who you really are as for me they were really a lot of signs that i was really female i like to cook redecorate the house i have allways rather shop for female cloths and shoes the way my body is shaped im a 145 pounds 5'5" and very curvey i have an older sister who is 34 and im 31 and when were together we could pass for twins.My wife said the first thing that attracted her was how feminine my body really was and how prissy i acted. So in reality me beiging a female instead of a male is what drew my wife to me to begin with she just never told me until i came out to her she said she didnt want to hurt my male ego what male ego ive never had one.

love kelly
      September 29, 2002 4:42 PM BST