Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning wednesday 16th feb 2005

good morning wednesday 16th feb 2005

Tags : None
  • Morning all...i wish i could call it a good one but i can't.look at my blog and you'll see why.No jumps or anything else cos i'm feelin so sad...Anna-maria xx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      February 16, 2005 10:15 AM GMT
  • Good morning all. I'm not feeling the best, either, so no jumping or shouting for me, either.

Anna-Maria, I'm sorry for what happened to you. I'm glad you called me last night, even if I did have to run off and serve everyone dinner. I'll be calling in on Saturday.

Oh, what the heck...
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH
    (bouncy bouncy bouncy)

Can't give up tradition now, can we?
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      February 16, 2005 1:35 PM GMT
  • Good morning, its going to be another 80 degree day here !! Thats Farenheit Tiina ..new med dosage is definitely making me a little loopy. But its a good loopy? Anna Marie , well you know how I feel. but because you and I both know life must, and will go on, here we go
    JUMP JUMP JUMP AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      February 16, 2005 2:07 PM GMT
  • Good morning girls! Another cold and snowy day in the Mile High city!

Anna-Maria, I am very sorry to hear that. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there sweety! If someone wants to just kick you to the curb like that, then you did not need them anyhow!

Jaimie xxoo
      February 16, 2005 2:16 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Good Morning!! Anna Mere heres a hug for both. Rikki I won't get to 80 for awile. But I won't see 110 this summer.
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Jump! We were supposed to get 6in of snow. But we didn't,Jump Jump Jump. Hava a nice day!!!
    Karen
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 16, 2005 2:37 PM GMT
  • thought for the day....

When I die , I hope I die peacefully in my sleep like my grandmother did..not screaming and crying like the other 4 woman in the car with her.....
      February 16, 2005 3:58 PM GMT
  • Hi Anna-Maria,

Girl, I'm so sorry for how things turned out. Obviously they weren't they right person for someone as nice as you are. You can do much better and you will. Best of luck, dear.

And hugs and best wishes to all my TW sisters everywhere.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      February 17, 2005 5:21 AM GMT