Another classic Psycho Ninja moment

• 2463 posts
    February 12, 2008 6:45 PM GMT
    I need some office supplies today, including a new stapler. Just a small one.

While loading the staples, the stapler jammed a little. I forced it down.

I managed to poke clear through staples in not ONE but TWO fingers! These were the index fingers on both hands. These staples entered on one side and out the other. I had to pull the staples out of my fingers very gingerly.

AND LET US CELEBRATE JOSIE'S SCORE OF 98 ON HER SPANISH EXAM!!!!! THE SECOND HIGHEST IN THE CLASS!!!!

Back to nursing sore fingers.

Mere
    • 871 posts
    February 12, 2008 7:12 PM GMT
    I'm not going to mere for a facial tuck! lol
    • 1195 posts
    February 12, 2008 8:17 PM GMT
    Maybe we should declare Chicago a disaster zone.......
    I remember an old joke .....One girl says to another "What's the difference between a staple and a screw" The other replies "I've no idea, I've never been stapled."

That's scary about the nail gun.
    lol
    Gracie
    • 871 posts
    February 12, 2008 8:19 PM GMT
    oh please, mere and a staple gun - what a receipe! lol
    • 2463 posts
    February 12, 2008 8:38 PM GMT
    The funny thing about the staple gun remark is that Josie suggested I used one when I still had my old car - the Dirty Bird - because the roof fabric was coming loose on us.
  • February 12, 2008 9:13 PM GMT
    Mere and a nail gun ??!!?? Would Chicago still be standing ??

Way to go Josi !!
  • February 12, 2008 10:39 PM GMT
    Hi Mere,

Maybe you should stick to paperclips. Also no sizzors, pencils, etc..

Have to ever tried writing with a rock? (he he)

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn

• 259 posts
    February 13, 2008 1:55 AM GMT
    I promised Mere I would help her fix her printer tonight but now I am concerned. It has electrical moving parts and that seems like a disaster waiting to happen, lol gf.

My Spanish test was the first test I have got an A on since I started school so I am very thrilled about it.
    • 2463 posts
    February 13, 2008 2:18 AM GMT
    I had to remember to turn off the printer, and unplug it, before sticking my fingers inside. Of course, I did forget to do so at first.

AND AS FOR YOUR SMART MOUTH LITTLE COMMENT THERE, MS. LILIENNE.........I can tell what was coming next.....another Great Chicago Fire, right?!?!?!?!? Another flood like we had in 1992 when the river poured into the underground tunnels? HUH? Going along those lines there, missy?

My fingers still tingle. One staple almost went through a nail, too!
    • 614 posts
    February 13, 2008 2:15 PM GMT
    im saying nothing
    • 2627 posts
    February 13, 2008 3:33 PM GMT
    As I was reading I was thinking of that pour cow with the bad rep. But I'm sure there's a better comparison. I mean a cow is a dumb animal. You on the otherhand seem to find some very unique ways in which to cause harm to yourself.
    It'a a wonder they don't make you wear mittens at all times.
    Josi if you plan to see Mere very often protective clothing & safty glasses should be worn at all times.