Coming to terms

• December 22, 2003 4:23 PM GMT
    Hi, my name's Catherine and I live in Surrey in south-east England. I can't remember when I first started to cross-dress, possibly early teens, always in secret and using whatever female clothing I could find. I had a hang-up about this for a long time as I always felt guilty afterwards - something to do with having an evangelical Christian background I think. I would go for long periods without dressing. Even now I haven't felt able to come out.

Anyway I think I have now come to terms with the fact that I am a tranny by nature and I don't feel guilty any more. I take any opportunity to dress up - has to be when my wife's out as I'm not ready to tell her (not sure I will ever be). So I am sitting here in a black dress as I type this. I have been looking round the local second-hand shops for some suitable shoes and other dresses which I will need to store somewhere secret here.

I think at some point I will visit one of the Transformation shops for a makeover and then post some tranny pix on the site.

My dream would be to go out in public as a tranny and pass for a woman. I might manage it sometime when I'm away from home on business.

Meanwhile, you girls out there are my only contact with the tranny world. If anyone wants to say hello, feel free to send me an email.

Here's to a tranny present and future!

Catherine
    • 456 posts
    December 22, 2003 9:42 PM GMT
    Hi there Catherine and welcome to our world. I had much the same problems as you until my wife found out and now I have a supporter. I no longer feel I have to hide - hence my presence here but I am still afraid to venture out too much.

There is lots of help and advice on this site hon - please feel free to use as much as is necessary. You can see my site by clicking on the www button below.