Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » there has to be a way

there has to be a way

Tags : None
  • I expect the software for this site was personally written by Bill Gates so as to frustrate those free spirits who prefer Apple computers. (Because they just work.)

Anyway, since I'd like to show you what I look like, I'm going to try to attach a picture to this message. If it works, I'll post some more. If it doesn't...

Catherine
      January 26, 2004 10:49 PM GMT
  • here we go...
      January 26, 2004 11:01 PM GMT
  • and another...
      January 26, 2004 11:02 PM GMT
  • how about these ones then?!
      January 26, 2004 11:09 PM GMT
    Wow Catherine fantastic pics hon - I am sure that you should be able to put them in a gallery. over 20 girls have.

Have you thought about your own website. Not too difficult to start up nowadays with all this 'helpful' software. It can be quite rewarding and you can add as may pictures as you like providing there is space. Just one problem depending on your website provider will depend on how many people can look at your site without you having to pay for the privilidge of letting them see it. The more pics you have the more they look at and the more it costs.

Don't be put off by this. I have my own site with lots of pics and it does not cost an arm and a leg to run - I just have to take in washing
    Hugs & Kisses, Tina Meet me at http://www.tinas-place.co.uk
      January 26, 2004 11:19 PM GMT
  • Thanks. I will be creating my own website just as soon as I can get round to it. More pix coming soon on the forum.

Catherine
      January 26, 2004 11:22 PM GMT
  • I rather like these ones.
      January 26, 2004 11:25 PM GMT
  • I think I'll have another G&T
      January 26, 2004 11:29 PM GMT
  • Gloria kindly posted these for me. Included here for completeness. Next set coming soon.
      January 26, 2004 11:45 PM GMT
  • Part 1 of 2, these are from the final set called "eveningwear".
      January 26, 2004 11:49 PM GMT
  • here are the last ones from this photoshoot
      January 26, 2004 11:51 PM GMT
  • Thanks Gloria so do I. These are prob my fave so far.
      January 26, 2004 11:57 PM GMT
  • OK now I've been to all this effort can I have my own photo album please?

Catherine (happy now)

January 27, 2004 12:10 AM GMT
    Catherine-

You are soooooo hot. I love that black dress. Oh, and the red one, too.

-Joni from Oregon
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 27, 2004 2:48 AM GMT
  • Cool pictures.

Hmm... they're all JPG files, and they seem to be reasonable sizes (KB-wise), so everything should work. I told Katie about it, so maybe she can find the problem (could be a server issue).
      January 27, 2004 5:58 AM GMT
  • Hi Girls,

I promise we have nothing gaianst Macs here - I like Macs!

We're in the process of installing and configuring an upgrade to the software that runs Trannyweb and unfortunately this has introduced some new bugs into the system.

I love your pics too Catherine - you're a real babe!

We'll have the bugs ironed out soon - honest Mr Gates!

Hugs,

Katie
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      January 27, 2004 11:07 AM GMT
  • Thanks Katie. To be considered a "real babe" is the highest compliment one could wish for!

I use an Apple PowerBook G4 for most purposes, but I have to use the family PC for the chatroom as this is not currently available on Safari (the Apple browser). I'm looking forward to chatting on Apple sometime soon.

Stevie, thanks for the advice and for speaking to Katie about the problem. I was sure it wasn't the pix themselves.

Joni, I'm glad you like the outfits. I went to a professional dressing service and helped myself to their wardrobe. It was the first time I'd done this and it was a real pleasure to be able to try on some sexy female clothes. By the way, the red dress is actually two separates bridged by a black corset. All in PVC.

Rachel, I got your post this morning on the way to work and it really set me up for the day. Thank you so much for your comments. I hope the photos will encourage others to go out and have their girly selves captured on film. It's so much nicer to see a real picture of someone than a standard icon.

I'll put all the pix into my photoalbums as soon as the site redevelopment is done.

Catherine
      January 27, 2004 5:50 PM GMT
  • You look great, even better than your icon, it seems odd that you can download the pics to the forum but can`t create an album.
    Maybe you could get one of the other girls to transfer your pics from the forum to a temporary album until the problem is fixed.
      January 27, 2004 6:16 PM GMT
  • Hooray! The photo uploading problem has been solved so now Catherine can go ahead and create an album.

Can't wait to see it. I've taken the liberty of uploading one of Catherine's pictures to my Test gallery just to make sure it can be done.

There are still a few issues in the galleries, with links that don't go anywhere but we should have those sorted out soon.

Hugs,

Katie
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      January 27, 2004 9:36 PM GMT
  • Katie always gets results.

Catherine, I like the photo of you looking at your reflection in the mirror (a6). That's a very cool, romantic effect.

So, who's the photographer?
      January 28, 2004 12:50 AM GMT
  • Katie, you're a star. Prolonged hugs I've created three photo albums (as there were three different looks).

Stevie, makeup and photography were by Pandora de Pledge. I don't know the names of the individual staff members.

Catherine
      January 28, 2004 6:54 AM GMT
    Fantastic pictures and well worth the wait - one small problem I can forsee - the pics are all quite large - for people who have no broadband connection then download time for each picture could be upwards of a minute - you will not get as many people looking at your pics if it takes a long time.

Example given below hon - sorry I have coppied and changed the size of the files. The original is the largest from your gallery the other is the same file compressed at 60% - download time is one fifth of the original and quality degredation is not too noticable.

I hope you don't think I being an interfering so and so I'm just offering advice - have had the same proble with pics on my website.

Ignore the files in this post they are corrupted - incorrect upload - see below

January 28, 2004 4:35 PM GMT
    Sorry these files should have correctly uploaded.
      January 28, 2004 4:41 PM GMT
  • Thanks, Tina. I see what you mean. I did an experiment on the "party girl" album with different kinds of connection and found that while broadband was quite quick (less than one minute), the modem connection took around 8 minutes to load the album fully.

I think the answer may be to have two albums, one with larger files for broadband and another with smaller files for a dial-up connection. Interesting to see that no-one else has done that.

I'll make the change as soon as I can.

lol
    Catherine
      January 28, 2004 9:40 PM GMT
  • Katie to the rescue - but not for a little while...

We're looking at getting something called iResize installed, which will resize images uploaded to the galleries and so on, to a particular size which will load quickly.

It won't be here for a while though. I'm still saving up for the chat room upgrade and messenger which will cost over a thousand dollars of mostly my own money.

Won't be too long though.

Hugz,

Katie
      January 28, 2004 10:40 PM GMT