Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » i'm still here!!

i'm still here!!

Tags : None
  • Just in case any of you girls are still wondering why i can't get into chat any more,it's because my set-up isn't powerful enough to get javascript.I'm gonna try and get it sorted out on the set-up i have at the moment but i'm not very hopeful.It looks like i'm gonna have to buy a second-hand PC,so i can access chat but it'll cost me about £60-£70...which is money i haven't got at the moment.cos i'm not in chat,don't think i've disappeared off the site. i will STILL be around the place..forums,pics blogs..etc.so if you see me on line and want to leave a message feel free to do so.i hope it's not long before i'm back in chat.going by what has been said,i'm missing it already,but..."i'll be back"...love and x maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      November 9, 2004 10:13 AM GMT
  • Poor Maria only has a set-top box to access the internet so it's no wonder she's having problems.

She really needs a proper computer.

Does anyone have a spare PC or the like knocking around, that they rarely use and could do without?

I've got a 19" Monitor which could start the ball rolling (ooh ducky)!

Hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      November 9, 2004 11:03 AM GMT
    maria and katie, ive got a pc that is sitting upstairs doing nothing, i will have a word with david and see wot he says about it, if he agrees, i will bring it with me on sat, but dont hold ur breath, just keep ur fingers crossed.
    all my love and kisses xxxxxxx
      November 9, 2004 1:51 PM GMT
  • thank you so much katie...and you too fay for the offers you have made me...it is so nice of you to think of me!!i'll keep my fingers crossed fay and hope that you can twist your other half round your little finger.thnks so much s,it really is appreciated!! love and xxxx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      November 9, 2004 2:21 PM GMT