Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning 12th november

good morning 12th november

Tags : None
  • Good morning to ALL my sisers on TW..cerys,JJ,Joni,sarah.Hope you all have a good day and a GREAT w/end...i've got a good w/end lined up and can't wait!! love and xxx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      November 12, 2004 10:03 AM GMT
  • Keep your eyes on the sky for any more of those near-misses Babs. You know the press will pay a fortune for a pic like that!

Take care all

Cerys x
    (9 seconds and closing)
      November 12, 2004 11:30 AM GMT
  • Afternoon all hope your all having a great day and have a good weekend everyone because i'm going too.......love and hugz JJ xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 12, 2004 12:53 PM GMT
  • Good morning everyone! What a nice idea to move the good morning post to its own special place, thank you to whoever thought of it.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! Hi ya, JJ! Did you miss me? I missed you.

Good morning Maria, thank you for starting the morning thread again, you are an angel. And good morning Barbara and Cerys, hope you're all having a great day. Hi, Tiina! My goodness what an interesting photo, I assume that grayish-blue color is something you photoshopped, right? I mean that's not real weather is it? I had to go put on a sweater just looking at it!<lol>

I got home last night from a trip to Seattle where I got to spend 3 days as my girlself. It was so much fun, we splurged and went to a very nice Italian restaurant called Pellini's which is on the 28th floor of the Rennaisance Madison Hotel (I think that's the name of it) in downtown Seattle with an incredible view of the whole city and the Space Needle thingy. The food was wonderful and the company was great. It was my friend Marta's first time out en femme, so we felt like we had to do something extra special. She had a great time, that is if ear to ear grins are any indication.

Hope everyone on the list, all the regulars and irregulars and all our T-sisters everywhere are having a wonderful day.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 12, 2004 4:51 PM GMT
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....
    loud screams JONI sis, yep i missed ya girl......have sent you an e-mail.....nice to see your smiling face hun.....love JJ xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 12, 2004 5:04 PM GMT
  • peek a boo , evening all , yep im back have ya missed me ? , hope every1 is still well and having fun , and those of you partying this weekend enjoy urselfs
      November 12, 2004 6:22 PM GMT
  • Hi Christina-

Welcome back, hope you have a great weekend. Party down, girl.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 13, 2004 12:45 AM GMT