Good Morning 14 November 2004

• 1980 posts
    November 14, 2004 3:18 PM GMT
    Oh how nice, I get to start the thread this morning. I hope everyone is having a great day and getting to sleep in and dream sweet tranny dreams where they can shop all day, their heels never pinch, all the stores have amazing discounts and their credit cards have no limits. Oh yes, and all the clothes fit perectly.

Best wishes for what's left of the weekend to all the regulars, irregulars and TW sisters everywhere.

Hugs, Jonni
    • 2068 posts
    November 14, 2004 4:18 PM GMT
    Hi jonihun,morning to you too.i`ve just about recovered from one hell of a party last night.just ask jj what it was like.it was a BLAST!!...Even meredith called me which made me so very happy.love and xxxxxx MARIA
    • 1980 posts
    November 14, 2004 5:28 PM GMT
    Good morning Maria! Hangovers are totally worth it if you had enough fun the night before. I certainly wish I could have been there, the Misses and I went to a housewarming party last night, which was nice and even sort of fun (the munchies were wonderful) but I kept wishing I could have been there as Joni instead.<lol> I'm sure I would have had more fun with you girls.

And good morning, JJ. I'll be very quiet and we can just postpone the screaming and jumping if you'd like.

Well, my best to all my hungover TW sisters. Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs, Joni