Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » good morning 15th november

good morning 15th november

Tags : None
  • Good morning to ALL my lovely sisters on TW.hope you all had a great weekend!!that means you cerys,mere,joni....etc.I had a GREAT w/end,just ask chris,fay,clair,jj and emms..they'll tell you! love and xxxx to you all Maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      November 15, 2004 10:11 AM GMT
  • Good morning to you too barbara.hope you have a good day honey! love maria xxxxxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      November 15, 2004 10:21 AM GMT
  • Morning all,
    hopeyouall had a great weekend....i did apart from the M25 but hey it was fun. Morning Joni sis.....AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH and a few jumps to hun.......have a great day all......love JJ xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 15, 2004 10:35 AM GMT
  • morning all

hope all r well and recoverd from the weekend
    hope all had a good weekend
    big hugs to jj , emma , maria , clair and fay for being good company at the weekend xxxxx
      November 15, 2004 11:44 AM GMT
  • Good Morning ladies, sorry to be so late logging in, actually I guess it must be tomorrow morning for our Euro-sisters.

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! Hi ya, JJ! Good to see you alive and well and bouncy as Tigger this morning.

Best wishes to all of you for the upcoming week. Our weather sounds very much like yours Tiina, cold and drizzly tonight. May I borrow your umbrella, please?

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 16, 2004 5:49 AM GMT